Summer trip (Long Absence)

Vance

Reaction score
Hiya everyone... Nas and I will be gone to Sweden then Japan (Japan trip is still in 'air') during this summer. It is my second time to visit Sweden (last year). I highly doubt that I will be surf or post around here, AD but I will try. However if anyone wants to keep in touch and such (as if anyone cares), PM me and I will give you the AIM/MSN sn or email address. At this moment, email feature in Nas' Sidekick is not working correctly for some reason. It kept shut down or block everyone's emails so for the time being, AIM/MSN sn or gmail address will do.

If anyone is interested to know about Sweden & Japan trips (once again, as if anyone cares), I will post the updates & news at my blog about Sweden & Japan trip. I plan to do that by use 'email to post' feature or through conventional method (use the laptop) to post the updates & news about Sweden & Japan trip. Be sure to check under "Sweden" or "Japan" category since I will post several more about medical, politics, etc. The link to my blog is in my signature.

I am hoping to meet Liza, Miss-Delectable and gnarlydorkette in Sweden or Finland. Right now, the plan is sort of in 'air'... I hope I will meet them somehow.

Well, I will see you when summer is over or never. Have a wonderful summer and year!

wow, I would love to hear from you. You know where I am..... :mrgreen: (AIM/PM).....

Keep update with news...

All what I wish for you and Nas is SAFE JOUNERY and great vacation.

Mag, Have a great summer and a year to you! I hope you will come back this fall if you can.

:D

Thanks everyone! :D

And I forget to add that we will leave tomorrow evening. You guys too, have a wonderful summer.

have a good summer, i know u're not talking to me though. I'm also busy this summer pretty much too. :) take care and have a blast :)

Thanks. I am busy as hell these days due to Nas, preparation for Sweden trip, house clean, adoption situation, and few personal commitments as well. You too, have a nice summer.

6 hours to go!! :D

WOW i am envy of you have lot of trips around the world, Hope you enjoy your trip..

Shiva said:
WOW i am envy of you have lot of trips around the world, Hope you enjoy your trip..
Thanks and I hope you have a wonderful summer as well! ;)

Update: I know it. I always call the airport for status on flight schedule before I (we) leave for the airport... However I recently called the airport to ask them about status on our flight schedule and they informed us that they changed the flight schedule due to weather issues (oversea). We will leave tomorrow morning (actually, almost noon).

Bah. At least, all of our suitcases and stuffs are ready in my jeep.

Magatsu.... when are you going to Japan? Or like you said earlier the date is still undecieded?? I am leaving for Japan on monday for 10 days!! :dance2:

:) Have a safe flight. I will be sure to contact you when I get in Finland. I found out that on 24th or 25th is Midsummer Eve which is a MAJOR holiday in Finland so hopefully you will be available to visit us to join in the Finnish Holiday??? :D Com'on you both can keep C and me company when my family get drunk and I couldn't lip-read them!!!!

I am getting nervous about leaving as well. I am leaving this Tuesday and I haven't packed! But I already make my checklist to go over on Monday... :Ohno: last minute?! I must be nuts...

:cheers: SEE YOU IN SCANDINAVIA! :cheers:

Have a safe and wonderful summer trip out to Sweden with Nas! I'm sure you both will have plenty to tell us with when you do return.... I do really hope everything goes nicely, smoothly and without any incidents! Of course, AD will surely miss your absence and can only hope the very best for you and Nas with your trip out to Sweden. Take great care, have fun while you can...just be safe--umm...just don't get stuck or trapped at any of the checkpoints with metal detectors! :D

As I always say: Mahalo!!

gnarlydorkette said:
:) .....I am getting nervous about leaving as well. I am leaving this Tuesday and I haven't packed! But I already make my checklist to go over on Monday... :Ohno: last minute?! I must be nuts...

Nuts??? Sure looks like it.... :lol: Have a great trip likewise! How long will you be away? Do have a safe and pleasant trip now and ofc, AD will surely miss you just as well.

Be safe and have a good time! :thumb:

tegumi said:
Magatsu.... when are you going to Japan? Or like you said earlier the date is still undecieded?? I am leaving for Japan on monday for 10 days!! :dance2:
It is still largely undecided :(

How long you plan to stay in Japan? Have a safe flight and HAVE FUN! ;) If you are able to travel to different places, I would suggest you to stop by Okinawa. Okinawa is soooo beautiful place to visit... You'll not regret if you swing by there.

gnarlydorkette said:
:) Have a safe flight. I will be sure to contact you when I get in Finland. I found out that on 24th or 25th is Midsummer Eve which is a MAJOR holiday in Finland so hopefully you will be available to visit us to join in the Finnish Holiday??? :D Com'on you both can keep C and me company when my family get drunk and I couldn't lip-read them!!!!

I am getting nervous about leaving as well. I am leaving this Tuesday and I haven't packed! But I already make my checklist to go over on Monday... :Ohno: last minute?! I must be nuts...

Yep! Please contact me whenever you get in Finland. I will let you know as soon as possible as well! I believe that we are available to meet you on 24th - 25th. I hope so! We'd LOVE to be there with you guys. I will let you soon as possible right after orientation.

I wouldn't blame you if you are gettin nervous. We all are nervous as well. I already went there but still...

See you in Scandinavia too! :D :cheers: Have a safe flight and the most important of all... HAVE FUN! ;)

Roadrunner said:
Have a safe and wonderful summer trip out to Sweden with Nas! I'm sure you both will have plenty to tell us with when you do return.... I do really hope everything goes nicely, smoothly and without any incidents! Of course, AD will surely miss your absence and can only hope the very best for you and Nas with your trip out to Sweden. Take great care, have fun while you can...just be safe--umm...just don't get stuck or trapped at any of the checkpoints with metal detectors! :D

As I always say: Mahalo!!
Thanks! Yep, I promise you that I will keep you and others update with these stuffs. I already plan to do that at my blog.

Honestly... I am not looking forward to get in the airport because of these checkpoints. Ack, hate these... You too, have a GREAT summer! Once again, thanks for numbers of reasons! :D

See ya sometimes buddy! ;)

*zoom to bed* (I will log in this morning to check the PMs then new posts in here if there is any before we leave for the airport)

Time for us to flllllllyyyyyy to Sweden :)

Everyone, have a great summer and have fun!

Edit: If anyone wants to contact me for any reasons, use the email feature in my profile.

Wow, have a GREAT time and we'll miss you guys! :hug:

Magatsu,

Have a great summer that will sounds like a blast summer! :ily: I know how much you love Sweden. Make sure you take tons of pictures I would love to see their beauty of Sweden. :hug:

Hope you get your chance to meet those ADer's and be careful on your trip too. Keep us updated on your travelings plans. :thumb:

Back