Summer travel

Seattle.guy

Reaction score
Does anyone have any plans for travel this summer? If so, where?

Mine is yes. In July, I am planning to visit my parents again in Southern California and this time I would like to stay for a week. Plus, I am going to see my best friend in the Springfield/Branson area for a few days. I haven't never been there before. I am sure we will have fun hanging around in a theme park and other recreational places in Branson. Do you have any recommendations on travel guides of the Southwest Missouri area?

I will having family vacation in Ocean City, NJ (yea I know theres also OC, MD, but I like OC, NJ better than OC, MD) for a week then back here and worrk continue through summer, ughh... Impt I will have great vacation upcoming this October, at SF, Calif -- Wrestle FanFest 2007!!! Cant wait!!!

I will go to St. Louis, Missouri and stay with DreamDeaf and her fiancee Mizzdeaf from 30th June to 4th July and then meet twinnes in Naperville, IL and then drive back to Cleveland Ohio on next day and stay until 9th July. I will meet GalaxyAngel, RebelGirl, Peachlady, Alex, Vampy, Tweetybirdie, BabyAngel, Christdeaflove, and ? Please remind me who will be there at Angel and Roadrunner's wedding.

I will be Angel's and Roadrunner's first bridemaid... It's first in my life.... wow :eek3: I looking forward to see ADers in real life especially Angel and Roadrunner, DreamDeaf and her fiancee Mizzdeaf.... also cats as well... I bet that we will have wonderful time...

After that, my teenage son will go to Rome, Italy for 2 weeks teen camp holiday on 25th August. We haven't any summer trip plan yet.

I'm going to Germany for a festival at the beginning of June; then off to the Philippines & Hong Kong for a month! In August I've got three festivals to go to... busy summer :D

will go to Ohio and PA for NSAD tourneys

mostly will be heading to the local beaches. :)

for my summer travel ??

- July 1 to july 9 will going to usa :)

- July 28 my sister's wedding

- Aug 18 my family reunion

Last edited:
I'm probably move back to LA this summer after get benefit on transfer feature for my job.

first week of july I will be going to nearby chicago then off i go to ohio for RR and Angel's Wedding. :)

I am hoping to go to my hometown in august for my mom 50th's birthday

and the rest, I will be working and going to cabin often.

Thats all i know so far.

i have busy this summer and i already have plans for my grandmother who will become 70 years old this July to celebration of her birthday.

i have no plans going vacation with family because my mom have work at hospital because she always so busy! i have hard think what my plans going vacation but i would like going see my Aunt who lives in Evansville,Indiana for visit.

i have hard time to care my another grandmother relate to my dad's because my grandmother who have suffered strokes last Sept but im sure the nurse who good care for my grandmother at nursing home but i will going see her lots than nothing.

in August my family have plans for reunion at my mom's cousin's home have lots family! very Spence family more traditional.And my mom have birthday in August so my mom will become 49 years old.

so im still thinking for summer vacation im not sure what my chose where going?!?

June 6, my fiance and i will getting married, so june 8 and 9 we will have honeymoon (my mom have surprise for us, we dont know where at), june 16 will have housewarming at rebelgirl's, july 5 to 9 will go with rebelgirl, babyangel to ohio to see angel and RR's wedding hehehe.. after that i do believe i help my mom packing cuz of she is going buy own house FINALLY! that all i know..

For June - all I know is going to RebelGirl's home for housewarm party and Hang out with Tweetybird and RebelGirl.

For July - Going with RebelGirl and TweetyBird to Ohio
Going with friends and SonnersSeth to Florida
Going with my family to Florida

we don't have plans going far away this summer. we will just travel around pacific northwest and our families may come visit us this summer from california and michigan. we will see what happens if we got last minute plans going far away this summer, we never know. ha

I am going to Dallas for business This thursday, then back to Dallas for pleasure July 10th.

I am sure I will travel most often this coming month.

Alex

No travels planned for the summer... took my vacation in March, and will leave for good in December to the Middle East. :) I will sit back and enjoy the "virtual travels" from my computer at work!

NSAD will hosting at PA, which city? I hopefully it would be at Philly

It is the Eastern Tourney at PA...NSAD will be at Ohio. The Eastern tourney will be in Allentown, PA.

So far not too much...

We will be going down to Pittsburgh to celebrate DHB's baby brother's marriage, and family reunion at the same time. (that'll be in July)

My son's two friends will come visit for 1 to 2 days but not sure when that'll be.

My son have summer school from July 5 to August 1st then after that he'll go with grandparents in Pittsburgh for 1 to 2 weeks. (dunno how long they want to keep him!) He'll enjoy summer school and be ready for 1st grade. :)

And go to a friend's wedding in August...And my Bday is in August...probably no plans beside go to Erie, PA for a whole day.

Maybe go to South visit friends but that would depend on money.

Other than that we just stay around and enjoy summer. And also catch up with sidings on our house...and clean up the stuff that don't want to keep so I wanted LESS clutters in the house. No reason to keep the stuff that collecting dust lol!

i will be in Ohio july 5th to 9th for Angel and RoadRunner's wedding
i might go to Northern Minnesota later in the summer

Back