Summer time :d

Paige

Reaction score
Whats your favourite thing about summer?!

Mine is being able to go lay in the sun :D and go swimming !

GOODBYE SWEATER HELLO BIKINI ! wahoo! :p

The beach, the smell of suntan lotion and the ocean and sand.

I'm too far from the ocean now.. my first summer away. I'm still not convinced that the people here that say they go to the beach are sane. A lake can't be the beach....

I'll be going to Pentwater, MI with my girlfriend and her family.

Also, I'll be doing a lot of flea market shopping. Those are the best things about summer.

Live within 10 miles of the ocean. Won't be going there except to drive by. Will be having a few day trips. One to Central Florida and another to the Florida Keys.

I love summer time.
1. Girls in short short and bikinis and the beaches
2. roller hockey!

I love winter too because i'm on the ice all the time playing hockey!

I love summer so I can wear as little as decently possible. I hate having tons of clothes on. I'd go barefoot all the time if it wasn't against the law.

I like watching my kids play outside. I don't really like to be hot and sweaty (but I don't like to be cold either...so picky!), but it's worth it to watch them play in the sprinklers or ride their bikes or color on the driveway.

I also LOVE to wear skirts, so it's nice not to freeze to death in them, or worry about getting them all wet from rain/snow.

I miss the beach. When I was a very little girl, we lived in VA went to the beach a lot. I agree that a lake beach is just NOT the same.

Wirelessly posted

Love the outdoors! Boating, fishing, swimming basically anything to do with water!

Whats your favourite thing about summer?!

sexy women wearing as little as possible.
today a gal wearing daisy duke short cut-off, boots and and a skimpy tank top made me crash into a display at Walmart. bless her heart and her body :naughty:

haha it's in the 50s here, but I can't wait to get to the beach and surf!

1) being under the warm sun :)
2) going to amusement parks with friends. I live in ohio, so the closest amusement park that my family and I, including my friends is kings island. But I prefer disney World..
3) going shopping with friends :)
4) spending quality time with family

sexy women wearing as little as possible.
today a gal wearing daisy duke short cut-off, boots and and a skimpy tank top made me crash into a display at Walmart. bless her heart and her body :naughty:

Ya lucky sob...:cool2:

should of seen the gal I saw at service station...tight black spandex...furry black boots and short black jacket..she showed all of her funky booty. :booty: I was standin right behind her...yeeeeessssss!

EDIT: My favorite thing about summer is nothing really..i like to stay inside in air conditioner but If i was close to ocean, id be a beach bum, fo sho. I like to canoe a lot..gas is up so everything is up. NBA Finals is probably my favorite in summer. :lol: and one more...eat watermelon and other melons. :rockon: oh and corn on cob.. hell yeah!

I love being able to sleep late (because the kids are out of school :D), and I love camping out at the beach with my family!

i lived 1min from beach,if sun to hot i put feet in the sea,i like watching holiday makers enjoy sun and bird watching

1. Hotel/Restaurant by the Beach 2. Pier Shops 3. SeaWorld 4. Bike Riding 5. Tent Camping 6. Cabin by the River or Lake Mtns 7. Travel across USA 8. National Parks 9. Kites Flying 10. Strawberry Festival 11. Little Tokyo 12. Japanese Garden 13. Waterfall Park 14. Fountain Show

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

GeiShAutUm said:
1. Hotel/Restaurant by the Beach 2. Pier Shops 3. SeaWorld 4. Bike Riding 5. Tent Camping 6. Cabin by the River or Lake Mtns 7. Travel across USA 8. National Parks 9. Kites Flying 10. Strawberry Festival 11. Little Tokyo 12. Japanese Garden 13. Waterfall Park 14. Fountain Show

Strawberry Fest is usually in Feburary in Plant City, Fl.

Back