Summer Olympics 2008

It would nice to have football in Olympic. Of course, US would smash everybody in no time. :D

Yes, they do have football in olympic. Most europe love football (Soccer)

Yes, I remember that judge were in trouble for gymnastic and figure skating. I didn't like the bad judges in Olympics.

Did you remember in 2006 Torino Olympics? The Canadian Couple Paris Skating was there for olympic and watch Paris Skating. I noticed Russian couple who have gold and they didn't come or watch an Olympic because of Canadian couple there.

Paul Hamm suppose not get a gold medal because he had several mistake. He didn't believe that he got gold for all around. In several day later. Floor Exercise for gold. Russian man did great and the judge rejected him and put him in low score. The audience people said BOO BOO BOO BOO to the judges because they were mad at Judges for gave Russian man a low scores. Paul Hamm didn't want to start do floor exercise until everyone calm down and quiet. They kept say boo boo repeat. Russian man told everyone please shhh and be quiet. Paul Hamm was frustrated with everyone and judges. He was stress out. Next day, He was interview to news and wanted to return the gold medal to Chinese man because he disagree with judges.

Judges are from international. Not from china. Have you noticed how many flags (from countries) gave points?

Do you remember any history - some judges were in trouble?
Three Athens Olympic Gymnastic Judges Suspended

Also, french woman judge was suspended from Winter Olympic Ice Figure. She accepted to take money from Russia.

It
Did you remember in 2006 Torino Olympics? The Canadian Couple Paris Skating was there for olympic and watch Paris Skating. I noticed Russian couple who have gold and they didn't come or watch an Olympic because of Canadian couple there.

P

It was 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City, not Torino.

It was 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City, not Torino.

I know that. I am talking about the Canadian Couple sat at audience to watch a Paris skating show and not a player at Torino. They already got Gold medal since 2002. The Russian couple should be there in 2006 to watch a figure skating. They didn't show up at audience because of Canadian couple. They got tied for gold medal. Russian couple should be in silver medal. Ohh well.

The IOC will also select the 2016 host city during the Copenhagen session. Chicago, Madrid, Tokyo and Rio de Janeiro are among the leading contenders.

I can't wait to know which is country. I want to see these design of logos.

I want Chicago to win, summer olympics need return to USA but haven't since 1996 Olympics in Atlanta.

1996 Olympics in Atlanta looks great, I had watch on youtube to refresh my mind.

I want Chicago to win, summer olympics need return to USA

I am sure that Chicago people are not happy to see skyrocket sales tax, gas tax, etc...

My friend from Vancover BC. He told me that tax goes higher because Winter Olympic.

I heard the Olympics Committee is asking the United States to investigate the Chinese scandals involving the ages of the female gymnastics team.

China said they already did their own investigation and found that the ages are indeed genuine, but I guess the committee doesn't believe them. :roll:

United States won the men's volleyball gold medal by beating Brazil. It was a great game!

im sure IOC would have bid for next olympics of summer and winter both its dont matter we have to chose for good hosts since 1996 Atlanta,GA

but i would have agree with posts because foreign judges got suspended for mistakes of scores gives everythings in Olympics games. But im sure foreign judges not getting mess-up with scores in olympics of winter and summer both! IOC president would kept watch judge doing their jobs as good or lousy they get banned for years!

I am sure that Chicago people are not happy to see skyrocket sales tax, gas tax, etc...

My friend from Vancover BC. He told me that tax goes higher because Winter Olympic.

Not really, it wouldn't going be happen since they have enough taxes, especially on higher property tax for house, condo and others (in city of Chicago), also gas price is higher in city of Chicago due fund support for CTA (public transportation) since gas price in suburb, out of Chicago city limit are cheaper, same goes with property tax is little lower in suburb, exurb and rural area. There's many people are left Chicago to suburb, rural area and out of metro due higher property tax, high gas tax and other few system since it used to rebound in 1990's to 2000.

Vancouver has same system as before, they have GST and PST, it's total at 12% and haven't went up so recently after won the bid for olympics, also GST were reduced to 5%, gas price in Canada is more expensive than USA for some reason, it has nothing with olympics.

I heard the Olympics Committee is asking the United States to investigate the Chinese scandals involving the ages of the female gymnastics team.

China said they already did their own investigation and found that the ages are indeed genuine, but I guess the committee doesn't believe them. :roll:

Oh yup, man... I'm getting tired of China's bullshit.

I wish that need have background track that could imagine their aging of body.

USA Basketball team beat Spain to win Gold Medal. They finally "redeem" themselves!

Go USA!

Yes, I am not happy that Chinese Gymnastic Coach denial about He Kexin's age. It's a lying! She need to be disq from Uneven Bar. She need to give a gold to Nastia. I want you to check it out my thread at Gymnastic. Nobody answer my question.
IOC asks gymnastics body to probe Chinese ages | Beijing Olympic Games 2008

Oh yup, man... I'm getting tired of China's bullshit.

I wish that need have background track that could imagine their aging of body.

I agree with you. I am not surprise that Chinese Gymnastic Coach denial about He Kexin's and other ages. It's illegal age. Must be age 16 over not under 16. In 20 century's legal age was 14. IOC changed the rules since 2000. He Kexin's coach need be fired and suspend.

I agree with you. I am not surprise that Chinese Gymnastic Coach denial about He Kexin's and other ages. It's illegal age. Must be age 16 over not under 16. In 20 century's legal age was 14. IOC changed the rules since 2000. He Kexin's coach need be fired and suspend.

i would agree!

I wish Olympics have Skateboard, Surfing, Rollerblade and water skiing.

Back