Summer Olympics 2008

damn you, USA. Phelps just collected 5 Olypmic gold medals at the Beijing Olympics - Just said it in the morning newspaper today... and has three more to go to be the world record for the USA olypian to collect a lot of gold medals than the others have.

yes. Phelps, Lochte set up showdown in Olympic 200 IM tonight at 11 PM ET. I will watch it on tv. :D

4x100 Men swimming game from last was sooo AWESOME!

US team make comeback after France babble that they would smash America. While I watch them swimming as France were ahead of US. Until the last man swimming. WHOA! HUGE COMEBACK and won by .03 sec. OMG! OMG! It's one of excite I ever watch in Olympic.
Yeah, I saw that too. It was amazing.

Second place didn't even break the world record. Whew!

China is now have more gold medals than the USA does. heh....I think it's part of "GET A GOLD OR YOUR FAMILY DIES." okay, bad imagine.

China is now have more gold medals than the USA does. heh....I think it's part of "GET A GOLD OR YOUR FAMILY DIES." okay, bad imagine.

No surprises, there.

China will win no matter what ... they came 2nd in Athens.

Damn to China.

I'm not very happy with Olympic in Beijing, I hopefully 2012 Olympic in London will much better, also I like 2004 Olympic in Athens better.

Go USA...

I dont care about China, I don't care where it is hosted... as long it is London - USA, AUstralia any popular countires that can host better than CHina with its smelly air and all

Damn to China.

I'm not very happy with Olympic in Beijing, I hopefully 2012 Olympic in London will much better, also I like 2004 Olympic in Athens better.

Go USA...

Aww, what about Australia? ... Sydney was an excellent one, if I may say so. :D

Go Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi. :D

aussie_20oi_.jpg

Aww, what about Australia? ... Sydney was an excellent one, if I may say so. :D

Go Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi. :D

Yup, 2000 Olympic in Sydney is very great, I love alot of fireworks and beautiful of Sydney's skyscraper.

im happy Michael Phelps wins lots gold medals but im hope he will get more medals 3 lefts like swim legends mark spitz

If you could choose out of a pool of a billion people compared to a pool of 304 million, I'm sure you'd win more gold. United States is holding its own - impressively.

If you could choose out of a pool of a billion people compared to a pool of 304 million, I'm sure you'd win more gold. United States is holding its own - impressively.

Unless they have cheated

Well, I'd admit it since there are plenty of cheaters that can hide --- such as one of these americans back in Sydney 2000 :whistle:

I worry that the Olympics has become the "game" that there will be those who seek to "beat" it. I'd like to believe that the spirit of the Olympics remains true and that demonstrations of what the human body can do are the best demonstrations we, as humans, can prove and aspire to.

Damn to China.

Go USA...

Honestly, I like in Sydney during the good space, environment, plenty hotels and great weather but odd it's winter in there. :lol:

Back