Summer End 2010

Crikey, some people are being a tad anal today.

must be coffee colon. So allow me to copy-paste what this man rambles - caffeine inhibits an enzyme that is thought to regulate mucosal secretions in your small intestine. Secretions go up, so fluid in your bowel goes up, and if the amount of fluid in your colon is greater than the amount of fluid you can reabsorb, splat, you get diarrhea, or at least looser stools.

hence.. the slogan - "Coffee makes you GO!"

Yeah it's sad that summer is ending and it always happens on my birthday!! Sigh... Had great summer, Hope the next few months won't be too harsh as last year.

Happy Autumnal Equinox, tomorrow we have a bonfire, a huge harvest feast and a small ritual planned. May the change in seasons bring balance (alike to the balancing of night and day light hours) and harmony to you all! Peace!

*cries* *cries*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE SUMMER!!!!!!! I MISS BEING BACK IN CALIFORNIA!!!!! NOOOOOO!!! The end of summer means I have to wear more clothes and heavy jacket...and it means snow is coming faster than we think...and snow = miserable!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT SUMMER TO LAST LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cries* *cries*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE SUMMER!!!!!!! I MISS BEING BACK IN CALIFORNIA!!!!! NOOOOOO!!! The end of summer means I have to wear more clothes and heavy jacket...and it means snow is coming faster than we think...and snow = miserable!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT SUMMER TO LAST LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
feels bad, man. unfortunately, it is my turn for the summer season :D

Good riddiance! It was not a good summer for me with my court battle and my SUV getting stolen. I am looking forward to October which is my favorite month. :)

*cries* *cries*

But...But....But...I haven't got to wear all of my summer dresses, tops, and shorts just yet!!!!

Arrggh, I hate wearing heavy coats, socks, layered clothes, etc. >.<

*cries* *cries*

Then move to Florida. We cool down in November and warm back up in February.

*cries* *cries*

But...But....But...I haven't got to wear all of my summer dresses, tops, and shorts just yet!!!!

Arrggh, I hate wearing heavy coats, socks, layered clothes, etc. >.<

*cries* *cries*
again, feels bad man.

What makes you say that today is the last day of Summer 2010?

What makes you say that today is the last day of Summer 2010?

a change in weather, perhaps.... it's been cold for past couple weeks. hasn't hit 80's lately. The temp's hovering mostly between 60-70's.

Back