suicide

but we are not here to say that your issue is nothing but if you look around, you will realize that you have so much to be grateful about.
Well I have noticed that kids with disabilties tend to have people and parents harp constantly on their "defects" or shortcomings for re/Habilitation purposes and they forget to remind the dhh/otherwise disabled kids that they might be good at stuff. In our society we think that a disabilty has to effect someone globally so they are useless eaters who cannot achieve anything, or a Super high achieving deaf/ disabilty who can magicly overcome their disabilties with little or no assistance.

ShEiLdTaLiSmAn said:
Sorry if this sound rude or anything but I am confused.

If your so upset about being deaf then THIS i dont understand, why do u have screen name DEAFNESS88. If u dont like being deaf, then dont use DEAFNESS as your name. I have serveal names before that I use as deaf name in it is because I was proud. DEAF FIGHTER was 1 of them but currently not using it. I am using different names now. I am just curious why u have DEAFNESS88 as your name... explain, please...

Sorry it took me so long to reply back. I have been pretty busy lately with exams aand stuff. I only took a quick glance at the replies. :) I got to go soon so my reply would be rather short.

Ahh.. this is what you didn't see in my nickname. I chose deafness88 for my nickname so I can 'disguise' myself from my real nicknames. I don't 'people' to know the real me that i am actually somewhat impaired. I could have chose some other nicknames insteand of deafness88 instead but i didn't.

i'll be back later and read through all the replies. :)

WHOA , i been have that same feeling about deaf but i realiz it not worth it to be sad over that because life is not like bed of roses and i agree with steel i see lot of worse poeple who are not deaf and have more harder then we do poeple deaf people have many chance to do thirs life and all they can't hear i think u should do something about it then think about bad things if u thinking about bad things all the time . the good thing would not happen more .

deafness88 just do something then someone come to you and stand up for yourselt and don't hold up your feeling let it out and talk to someone about it then feel sorry for your seft :bye:

Back