Suggestion for AD chiefs….. Alex and such =)

Southern

Reaction score
In the Deaf Events and Meets could you create something like a map broken into the five major regions in the country. Then once you click on that it give you the states in that region. You then click on your state, or the state you wish to travel to and you are given a calendar for the year of Deaf Events and meets for that state. You click on the event and it gives you the event info and possibly the link for the event itself. Members and Mods could update the calendar. This way we don’t have to ask if anyone knows of anything and maybe some one who does know doesn’t visit your thread. Or there maybe something you had no idea was going on and you look and find something you would want to go to in your state, or the one next to it. Also if you are traveling to another state or city you can go to this calendar and see if there happens to be a Deaf event in the city you are traveling to when you are going. Like in my town there is a Deaf meeting every month. I am sure there are more in my town but this is the one I go to on occasion. I think it would be a great resource although I don’t know anything about websites or how difficult something like that would be to create and maintain. :ty: :fingersx:

Hi. Thanks for sharing your idea. This would require custom hacking on the forum, and I will see what I can do.

deafspy move back up the top... (be nice to me)

couldn't the deafspy be put back on the top as it the first thing I do to click when I log in... my finger is sore for rolling the windows down each time .. lmao!!!! (don't kick me now)

Also, how come when I use the dark default and it goes back to white when finished viewing or posting (I think)... smile

Keep up the work... smile

I think that Yahoo already has that kind of feature. Perhaps, you can incorporate that into AllDeaf?

They have the map feature where you create a group, then people join that group and add their location.

Back