Suffering with Ulcers

Deehamilton

Reaction score
I have been suffering with ulcers for the last few weeks. Every morning when i wake up it there, a hole in my stomach and it awful painful. The doctor prescribe me medication called Pariet 20mg, ask me to take one every morning. I have been taking it every morning but it doesn't help at all. I feel very nausea and my mood change because i am suffering with the pain. I am getting fed up with it now. I don't want to go back to my doctor as i have to make an appointment to see my doctor that could take a week to see my doctor again. Does anyone have Ulcers and know what best for it?? Please give me your advice on Ulcers.

Deehamilton said:
I have been suffering with ulcers for the last few weeks. Every morning when i wake up it there, a hole in my stomach and it awful painful. The doctor prescribe me medication called Pariet 20mg, ask me to take one every morning. I have been taking it every morning but it doesn't help at all. I feel very nausea and my mood change because i am suffering with the pain. I am getting fed up with it now. I don't want to go back to my doctor as i have to make an appointment to see my doctor that could take a week to see my doctor again. Does anyone have Ulcers and know what best for it?? Please give me your advice on Ulcers.

I know a friend of mine simliar to your problem. He had to cut off his colon to coverage the holes. He ate soft food instead of soild to help the colon going by smooth when you eat.

You need to AVOID stress !!! Take deeply breath and excerise at the swimming pool and yoga to help your stomach relief pains.

Kalista said:
I know a friend of mine simliar to your problem. He had to cut off his colon to coverage the holes. He ate soft food instead of soild to help the colon going by smooth when you eat.

You need to AVOID stress !!! Take deeply breath and excerise at the swimming pool and yoga to help your stomach relief pains.

Thank you for your advice but having though about having my colon cut off, it disgusting!!! I will try and avoid stress. But having 3 children, they take alot out of me. I have gastro ulcer.

Back