Subtitled film downloads

overthepond

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for ways of downloading DVD's on to my laptop (Sony vaio) and then move it to Ipad (new version) as I will be on the plane for hours to end without internet and inflight movies that never have subtitles.

Or alternatively download films online but to watch OFFLINE (nexflix, lovefilm is out of question) with subtitles.

As I am in UK so it had to be UK registered. So I appericate your help.

Thank you

easy,
5 steps
1) download 'VLC player' install that, make that one default, if it cant play a video film nothing will, its that good
2) Download A dBloCk (type it all together and lower case it then google it, Alldeaf's stupid bots blocked that word) and use it on your browser
3) download films from cyberlockers
4) go to Subscenes to get subtitles files
5) put the sub or srt file in SAME folder as the film folder..run the film in VLC, then drag/drop subtitles right into the screen and enjoy it

seems easy, its not, but it is, it just take quite abit of experience, if you can't do this then you're fucked...
really if anything likie this , if you must do it, find someone savvy onn computer near you, and ask them to guide you thru the steps i just outlined...then before long you'd be enjoying yourself with good subtitled films

good luck

Back