Stupid Statement!!!!

TTT

Reaction score
1. George W. Bush - "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." :crazy:

2. Jessica Simpson, singer for the compliment she gave Gale Norton, Secretary of the Interior, while touring the presidential mansion: "You've done a nice job decorating the White House." :stupid:

3. George W. Bush, U.S. President, - "Too many good docs are getting out of business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." :eek2:

4. Latrell Sprewell, Minnesota Timberwolves' NBA player, who, despite making $14 million per year, suggested that he would not go all out to help his team win a championship, for his reason for turning down a three-year extension for $21 million: "I got to feed my family." :doh:

5. Jimmy Swaggart, evangelist, for his Biblical guidance in a televised sermon: "I've never seen a man in my life I wanted to marry. And I'm gonna be blunt and plain; if one ever looks at me like that, I'm gonna kill him and tell God he died." :Ohno:

6. Charles Barkley, former NBA player, for his explanation of why players charged into the stands and brawled with fans during a Pistons-Pacers game, which resulted in the NBA issuing the harshest suspensions in the Association's history: "Anytime a fan touches you, you have the right to beat the hell out of him." :slap:

Mod Note:

I've moved this thread from the 'Jokes and Funny Stories' Forum into this one as I don't see anything funny about it, some of these statements will be odd and strange to those who read these comments made by well known individuals....

Back