Stupid Pet tricks.

ravensteve1961

Reaction score
Has anybody trained their pets do special talented tricks? I tried to get my cat do stunts like tigers do in a circus but my cat got angry at me when i try to make her do stunts the tigers do. Like going through a loop. Standing on two legs sitting on a stool. Walking on a ball. But my cat just didnt wanna do the tricks to please me. :(

heheh i have been trying ot teach max (my cat)to listen to me... and it still doesnt work so i doubt teaching him tricks would do anything ether

Aww... that would be so cute if you taught them tricks.. Well I did have a cat in the past that could get her pounces out of the bottle... I would be like Shadow which one do you want.. Sometimes she would be greedy and get like 3.. hehe! It was so cute... I also have one of my cats to learn if I put my hand a feet away from their head they have to jump up and have their head touch my hand to get a pet... Its so sweet! :)

My childhood dog, Rusty, used to walk on his hind legs all around the room.

My ferret won't learn tricks for ME, but she learns all kinds of things to get what she wants: Opens doors, unzips bags, collects goodies (especially slippers).

My dream was to be on the david letterman show on stupid pet tricks. Maybe my next cat would get on the show.

Lol, I tried to teach my cat some tricks but they didn't work. The only trick he ever learnt was knowing exactly what "biscuits" means... biscuits to him = dinner time. I used to shake the biscuit tins and say biscuit so he'd learn to recognise it. Sure enough he did, and soon we learnt NEVER to say the word unless we were ready to feed him. Lol.

Back