Stupid Homework

How could you have time to do homework when you have young children? lol
I do I have a 3 year old, 2 year old, and a two month old. I have a schedule. I get up at 8am get my girls ready for the day give them food and while feeding my little one I start my homework. I do homework and playing with my kids on the side until noon nap time. I eat and play with my baby for a little then go back to home work. After nap time, I do the laundry(clean, fold, and put away), dishes and sweep all the floors. I hang with my kids until dinner when my husband gets home. I then cook dinner and start a bath. My kids get baths and go to bed at 7:30. I run another load of clothing and the last of the dishes. Then I do my homework and read guide book for my husband to help him get everything in his video game(I love playing god lol) Then I hang on alldeaf, facebook, and do homework until 1am before watching a few episodes of my tv show and passing out at 3am after my babies feeding. :D I am planning on getting a night job here soon though, I need time away from the house.

I do I have a 3 year old, 2 year old, and a two month old. I have a schedule. I get up at 8am get my girls ready for the day give them food and while feeding my little one I start my homework. I do homework and playing with my kids on the side until noon nap time. I eat and play with my baby for a little then go back to home work. After nap time, I do the laundry(clean, fold, and put away), dishes and sweep all the floors. I hang with my kids until dinner when my husband gets home. I then cook dinner and start a bath. My kids get baths and go to bed at 7:30. I run another load of clothing and the last of the dishes. Then I do my homework and read guide book for my husband to help him get everything in his video game(I love playing god lol) Then I hang on alldeaf, facebook, and do homework until 1am before watching a few episodes of my tv show and passing out at 3am after my babies feeding. :D I am planning on getting a night job here soon though, I need time away from the house.
Kudos to you for keeping up with this schedule everyday. I am not organized person. I almost never did homework when I was in high school and college. I can't focus on one thing at a time. I hope you pass this course!

Homework was for the other guy. Not me. Even without doing it I maintained a solid C average. :D

Wow! You are a Type A lady! :)

Keep up the good work but don't neglect yourself.

Back