Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love an ASL buddy to practice with! I'm currently learning on Lifeprint.com as classes aren't offered in my area. My Skype name is m.pinskers. :)

A few notes though:

I'm very hard of hearing, so using Skype's "IM" system when I can't hear you will help a lot (like closed captioning!).

I need some patience. I'm only on lesson 1 and I'm not very aware of my face and body motions, and want to make sure I get everything right.

I'm very shy. Usually you need to add me first before I add you to my Skype list because, more often than not, I'm too scared to make the first call! :lol:

Hope to sign you with soon! :)

Okay, going on oovoo after work and adding everyone I can... as soon as I remember the name I used on oovoo... Dang!

I havent been here in a while. This semester i didnt take any ASL related courses, so i miss signing and practicing.

Okay, okay, I found it!! My oovoo name is: MK Robinson. Come on in!

My second ASL partner has not shown up online twice so far this week and it's only Monday!!!:dunno: Maybe it's me.

I'm an ASL 5 student. I'm not fluent but would love to have people to sign with. I am HoH so it will be hard if you don't sign well but we can always try haha. I have Skype and oovoo...both places my name is ap1287. Hope to find someone to sign with!

My second ASL partner has not shown up online twice so far this week and it's only Monday!!!:dunno: Maybe it's me.

No, Ive noticed people get interested for the first week, and then never come back on Skype. I have some deleting to do. I know people can get busy from time to time, but there is always time for something you are serious about. I can count the amount of Skype flakes I have.

I knew many lots of question to me aviable

btw I adjust to improve review on more deep more lots of studnet i Knew hard to courage to your best successfully improve goal , I can help you community I can do pm for me I am cocern your problem! I do best work for your community :) I hope be good skills lots of hard work pretty help you :)

As much as I am listed as being online and available, I never hear from anyone anymore. Ah well. Maybe after the construction is done.

My name is Anna. I want someone to practice signing with, as well as someone I can talk to and ask questions about Deafness/ Deaf culture

My name is Anna. I want someone to practice signing with, as well as someone I can talk to and ask questions about Deafness/ Deaf culture

I am just learning ASL and having problems remembering the signs and I think that's more to not using it and to insecurities.

As far as talking about Deafness/Deaf Culture. I know a little, but not much and being total deaf, I would need to text or type it all out.

Hello nice to Anna :) I Hope be work soon anytime 2 weeks I am best :)

I would really appreciate the chance to sign/practice with some of you! My skype name is: j_faison

Please add me if you want! I need all the practice I can get!

Oovoo!! What about the Oovoo people??

Had a lovely conversation today with MBrek:wave: Hi!!!!! We will do it again.

Come on everyone, let's chat!!! It'll give me an excuse to clean... (where camera is located, you can see the mess behind me...):giggle:

I'm on oovoo. PM me.

^^^Your mess was smaller than mine! And then my crazy cats try to get in on the act.

Kitten, you are an angel. Had a terrif time and can't wait to do it again. I couldn't believe how quickly the time went!

feel free to add me on skype and i will find my OOVOO name soon so you can add me there to

Hi guys, Im new here and new to ASL. Im hearing and I only know one Deaf person, however, she is an online friend that does not have webcam. I have skype and need someone to practice with! :D

idk about you guys, but aisnt it kinda awk? I mean I'm learning asl but just asl with a stranger is really strange and would think its awk first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back