Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait!!! So excited!!

hear you exciting plan soon reason exciting I am experience lots of supportive ASL

Hey everyone! I'm on skype, and really want to work on my ASL. I'm definitely a beginner. If anyone skilled in ASL wouldn't mind working with a beginner, send me a private message and Ill give you my ASL name. :ty:

Beginning ASL learner here, I have been learning for several months but I am trying to teach myself - I'm unable to take classes at this time, so I'm on my own for now.

I'm an art education major with an emphasis in teaching diverse learners, and I would like to student teach with the art teacher at our local Deaf school because she is a marvelous teacher, artist, and person. If I can't get proficient enough in the language, I obviously can't do that. Anyone willing to try to help me get there? :aw:

My skype handle is devonshirem.

Looking for asl buddy

I would love to have someone to practice with. I'm kinda new to asl but I would say I can speak enough to get my point across. Anyone wanna practice with me?

I am no fluent but I have been signing for over 7 years now. I finally figured out how to use my Skype account so I'm all ready to chat with anyone. Would love to chat with Deaf and help Hearing with learning.

I am Deaf, Live in Florida--Wouldn't mind helping some ASL students, can message me :wave:

Hello, I'm hearing 21 female highly interested in asl! Current beginner looking for others to learn sign with and form lifelong friendships :) I'm from NY but I'm moving to Miami,fl next week for college. Pm me because I just join this site and I'm not sure how or skype me at blaiire8

I am apologized not well I am very stress I am tell you i personal recommand most better ooovoo is very most, I know reason!! It is very important to too much student who back up on supportive unfortantely I am very tried struggle on tough! I Know!

Looking for online practice. :D

Hi!! I haven't started school yet but I do know most basic signing. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE someone to practice with over Skype or MSN. :D

Thank you! <3

:wave:

my skype name is kitkat.lundquist. i have a webcam built into my computer. i would love to practice ASL with anyone that is also learning or is fluent and willing to help me. if you see me on just send me a quick messege letting me know your from alldeaf, and then we can video chat :)

Hey yall, just another ASL student here, looking to practice. I'm starting ASL 3 now, but I'll practice with any level-- everything helps! :)

My skype name is: offtracksetmind.

Don't have any other webcam programs yet.. If something's better than skype to practice on, let me know and maybe I'll switch!

Anywho, just message me on skype (so I know you're not some random creeper lol), and we can chat!

Hey yall, just another ASL student here, looking to practice. I'm starting ASL 3 now, but I'll practice with any level-- everything helps! :)

My skype name is: offtracksetmind.

Don't have any other webcam programs yet.. If something's better than skype to practice on, let me know and maybe I'll switch!

Anywho, just message me on skype (so I know you're not some random creeper lol), and we can chat!

:lol: Random creepers could just as easily message you!

:lol: Random creepers could just as easily message you!

I find it amazing that a number of these people will give out the Skype or ooVoo name in a post, others will add them to their contact list, then, you never hear from them again, either on AD, Skype or ooVoo. For that reason, I have removed all the ones I took and added to my Skype and no longer add any others.

my personal prefer oovoo let know me pm me

Thank few rarely on oovoo grow I courage to your ASL students

I would really like to practice with anyone, especially fluent signers :) i have skype so please add me kitkat.lundquist :ty:

Hey ASL learners. I'm Benny, I'm in ASL 2 right now. I can help you learn the basics if you would like!
My skype is benjammin.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back