Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've studied asl for almost 3 years now and if any beginners need some help, I'd be glad to get the foundations to you and help you practice :) skype me :)

i would LOVE the resources! i'm a super beginner, & dont know much yet but i would love more than anything to learn:)

i would LOVE the resources! i'm a super beginner, & dont know much yet but i would love more than anything to learn:)

I will review your asl skills lots of I will do it hold on! I will process work for soon coming :wave:

do you have Skype?

Slowly picking up the language although I'm still horrible the language fascinates me. Would love to talk to anyone with any ASL knowledge from beginner to experienced veteran.

Slowly picking up the language although I'm still horrible the language fascinates me. Would love to talk to anyone with any ASL knowledge from beginner to experienced veteran.
don't worry you not horrible many students tough sometimes on tough!
we may help you solve problem language and asl sometimes not easy! I Know :)

you are not horrible because reason lots of problem frustrated on struggle on ASL!

Hi I'm looking for anyone who is willing to practice ASL with me. I just started learning and waiting to get in ASL classes at a college as I'm on the waitlist. This is my first time using Skype.

Please add me! I'll be accepting you soon--I carry the phone with me.

Thanks for that smithtr!
your welcome appreciate!
Hi I'm looking for anyone who is willing to practice ASL with me. I just started learning and waiting to get in ASL classes at a college as I'm on the waitlist. This is my first time using Skype.

Please add me! I'll be accepting you soon--I carry the phone with me.

I will add for you :D cheer

Add me on skype!
Kplasnails

Added. :)

Are you offline at the moment? I got "x" on your stipend symbol. Looks like it. And let me know on here if you want to practice. I'll groom myself a bit and be on my way lol.

Is it still possible to sign up to practice my ASL? (I took ASL classes in 2002 and honestly I don't know how good I am :( )

I'm looking for a deaf partner to practice my ASL. My ASL is a little rusty but I can pick it up fast. I practice daily. Please PM me if you are interested

THnx

Wirelessly posted

I so need someone to teach me asl. I know some, but not much. And seeing as how I live in a tiny town online is my only hope.

Did you add me? I still have question mark on the Skype symbol next to your name.

I do
Add me on skype!
Kplasnails

I will add for you

Wirelessly posted

I so need someone to teach me asl. I know some, but not much. And seeing as how I live in a tiny town online is my only hope.

oh I will review asl skills

I'm looking for a deaf partner to practice my ASL. My ASL is a little rusty but I can pick it up fast. I practice daily. Please PM me if you are interested

THnx
sure you interesting pm me

Is it still possible to sign up to practice my ASL? (I took ASL classes in 2002 and honestly I don't know how good I am :( )

Added. :)

Are you offline at the moment? I got "x" on your stipend symbol. Looks like it. And let me know on here if you want to practice. I'll groom myself a bit and be on my way lol.

I check it my listing !I inform accept to for you! :)

Everyone Don't worry be patient I will set process arrange on your review :)

I may help you asl

Okay, I would LOVE to be part of this. I don't have SKYPE, I have OOVOO.

Anyone out there with oovoo who wants to practice? I think I'm an advanced beginner/intermediate ASL student. Please....

Okay, I would LOVE to be part of this. I don't have SKYPE, I have OOVOO.

Anyone out there with oovoo who wants to practice? I think I'm an advanced beginner/intermediate ASL student. Please....

ok you want to interesting review on american sign language! my personal skype I have oovoo :)

how much is skype? I have a webcam but don't subscribe to anything -just yahoo messenger. It is because I am poor :( is oovoo free?
EDIT: I just added Skype and oovoo so PM me if you want to sign with me :)

how much is skype? I have a webcam but don't subscribe to anything -just yahoo messenger. It is because I am poor :( is oovoo free?
EDIT: I just added Skype and oovoo so PM me if you want to sign with me :)

I know tough skype issues not easy I understand I will tutorial easy basic! I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back