Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am Deaf, Live in Florida--Wouldn't mind helping some ASL students, can message me :wave:

I am Deaf, Live in Florida--Wouldn't mind helping some ASL students, can message me :wave:

sure, you interesting ASL I understand you are shy! I am pretty normal brave strong ASL friendly help you volunteer!

OK, so technically I am not a student since I am not in any classes but I do have desire to learn.!

I understand i am impressive help you encourage to you :wave:

I am friendly and Help you assistant support, I am courage to you teach

I am good techincally how on role my skills best I adjust to courage to your role improve

your level!!!

I am hearing. I took ASL 1 and 2 in high school, but I had to start over again and took ASL 1 in college.

Yes, I am only 19. I know how difficult it is for people to find other people who know ASL to communicate so I am trying to connect people!

Yes, I am only 19. I know how difficult it is for people to find other people who know ASL to communicate so I am trying to connect people!

I understand you than I adult It is very complication people! not easy find best I try complication courage to hear I wish be help people lots of students!

Can anyone sign with me?? I need as much help as I can get!! I'm waiting to get into school and teaching myself for the time being.

Be a pal, pleaaase?

anlos09 on skype

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back