Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! My name is Allison and I am trying to learn sign language on my own. I only know one person who can communicate in ASL, and we do not get to talk very often. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in video chatting with me to help me out. I am very much at the beginners level. :(

Don't worry I can help you! Hope be question to me!!
welcome to see you enjoy I can help you teach I experience lots skills!

Hello! I'm new to the community. I am hearing and have taken 2 ASL college classes in the past. I am enrolled in an ASL 3 class starting this fall and I haven't used my signing skills in over a year. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things and would love some signing buddies.

My Skype name is ErikaAshley88

:D

Can't wait to practice with you soon!:ty:

I want to learn, I don't want to be a stupid 'Hearie"

OK, I have skype. I have been trying to learn Sign Language for a few years now and have gotten nowhere. I think I just need to throw myself into the thick of it. Does anyone want to help me learn ASL? :ty:

Hi again! I created a skype account just now. My user name is Allie34G. I’m not sure how to add anyone yet, so if you are willing to work with me, you can just go ahead and add me as a contact. Like BeckaElyse, I kind of want to be thrown in to the thick of things. I am definitely at the beginne’s stage, so you may need some patience to work with me! :) Thanks guys!

Hi again! I created a skype account just now. My user name is Allie34G. I’m not sure how to add anyone yet, so if you are willing to work with me, you can just go ahead and add me as a contact. Like BeckaElyse, I kind of want to be thrown in to the thick of things. I am definitely at the beginne’s stage, so you may need some patience to work with me! :) Thanks guys!
Hope be schedule to make sure
I would really like to be added into that, if no one minds.

I can do it!, my skype smithtr! :) add request to me! question to me! I hope be help you ASL!

please go ahead and add me. Southernsigner on skype:ty:

Thanks yeah, I thought it'd be easier to have them all in one location, like on here you kinda have to search for the names and go through the list! I hope it helps you guys out!

Just remember to be careful who you talk to and share your information with because there are some really creepy people out there!

Just remember to be careful who you talk to and share your information with because there are some really creepy people out there!

Trust me. I know. I hope to not see a dingaling :shock: or anything else that is not ASL related, but whats awesome about Skype and many others there is a block member/delete function.

haha gotcha, I thought you were older...cus I mean..that's something my mother would say :p

I use cutesy names because I'm a mommy, and a mommy of a little boy. I also call it a tiddly wink. :giggle:

Haha Ding a ling! May I ask, how old are you? Cus NO ONE says that any more :p

Hello what else enjoy! I am interesting encourage to teach person, I am volunteer help you thumb up! I am very good experience lots of quality! Hope be question to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back