Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I'm new here. Am also looking for a practice buddy.
I'm on Skype @ Tammy_Klassen. Best to e-mail me first to set up a meeting time.
I'm a beginner, and need to expand my conversational ASL. Will be going to a 4 day
intensive in ASL at the end of July, trying to get ready for it! You can e-mail me at
palominodesigns@gmail if you want to set up some Skype times! Looking forward to
meeting some new friends here!

Practice Buddy?...

Hey All!
I too am hearing but am looking to learn ASL a bit farther. I know some keywords, my ABC's, but thats pretty much it :) Anyone want to Skype to practice? If so, my username is Lesa.1988 on Skype :wave:

I love ASL and I would love to video chat with someone. I just finished my first asl class. Skype name: krista.huntley

:wave:not set up for video chat but wanted to let ya know I like your hound pic, animallady-one of your guys or a furry friend you know?

Hey yall! Havent started ASL classes, so I dont know alot, but feel free to add me on Skype so that we can practice! redman4eva. :D

Still Want to learn

I posted on here once before, but I have a little baby so I have very limited and random time free, I'm in the Central time zone and I don't know much, I'd like to speak to a deaf/hoh person, but anyone to talk to is cool. I have skype, and we're not sure yet, but we might be getting a vp sometime. I'm shy with my signs that's why I think it would be easier online, my skype is sarah.bertram91109

if I'm not on skype I'm usually on facebook so I can get messages on there and then get on skype

Hey everyone!
My name is Keena and I'm finishing up my 3rd semester of ASL. After this class I won't be able to take another one and I'm looking for someone to practice with. My Skype username is keenanash89.

I haven't been in school in 15 years (with DHOH) of course, so I haven't been using any signs. I am deaf, but I also have verbal (impairment of course), and would love to have a signing buddy and sign! I miss signing.

Hey MzRuffin! I wouldn't mind being your signing buddy! I'm currently finishing up my ASL 3 class and I need someone to practice with. You can add me on Skype. My username is: keenanash89

Hope to hear from you soon! :)

i would love to practice with some one other than my family cuz i get funny looks now and then and if i try to practice on my dogs but they never pay attention. so any who im downloading skype and when i get it i will post it up

Last edited:
I would like to propose Sunday at 1 pm for our first weekly ASL chat.

For those who are interested and want to participate in this; please join me for a sneak preview in the open channel as I am broadcasting live now.

Please PM me to let me know you are in the room as I am multitasking.

ASLAdvocateAlly - Justin.TV

Thanks for sharing. It's great

Looking for some help

Hello there, I am 24 from massachusetts. I am not deaf nor do i have any deaf friends, but i have always wanted to learn and wanted to be a interpretor when i was younger. So i am looking for someone to help me learn some stuff i know the alphabet! Yay me ! But the problem is that I have only 5 actual fingers , so i am not sure how well this whole sign language is going to work out , but i really want to learn. So if you have some extra time and wanna chit chat some asl... my skype name is subsims21 and im always around so IM me. thanks !
shanna es :ty:

I want someone to skype me. I am deaf wearing 1 hearing aid so it makes me hard of hearing. I don't know. I am not so sure anymore of how this all works.

i would rlly love to do this, im deaf but i was never taught ASL nd i want to learn. I have skype nd i am a beginer level. I can speech read

i would rlly love to do this, im deaf but i was never taught ASL nd i want to learn. I have skype nd i am a beginer level. I can speech read

Put up your Skype Id and hopefully some other student will contact you. Or you can look through the list here for someone.

Hopefully you can spell in real life as it will be useful for fingerspelling....

Hello, my name is Benny. I am an ASL student and I have finished ASL 1 and 2. I would love to chat in ASL on skype some time :)

My name is Chad. Ive been deaf for 2.5 years and have never been taught ASL but i have self taught myself the basics. let me know if you want to chat on skype

my name is; Sidmanbro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back