Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can use the help and practice!!! Here is my skype if anyone is interested in wanting to skype with me and sign.

jess7848

Sign me up too! If anyone wants to practice with me feel free to contact me. I guess you can call me a beginner because I know the basics, but I'm a fast learner and I'll be glad to help beginners! Just give me a shout.
I would love to take you up on that offer! I am a true novice, though! Would you be interested in skyping with me?

I would love to chat via webcam. I am in the interpreter program at my community college here on Long Island. I am always looking for people to practice with.

I personally think that the video chat through gmail is the best one. The picture is clear and there is minimum, if any, delay. But I am willing to use whichever one you want.

Looking forward to chatting,
Julie
Would you mind practicing with me? I am a true novice, however. So I guess I should refrase that to would you mind helping me learn? Haha.

I'm a beginner at ASL but anyone willing to video chat message me i have skype google chat and oovoo

Hey, I posted a while back, but I am still looking for someone to practice with.
I've just been doing lessons online, and haven't had very many opportunities to actually use my skills.

I am not very advanced, but I can carry on a basic conversation in asl.

Posted while back. Skype name zmyr88. Add me. I want to learn and practise.

Enviado desde mi iPad con AllDeaf

Hey, I posted a while back, but I am still looking for someone to practice with.
I've just been doing lessons online, and haven't had very many opportunities to actually use my skills.

I am not very advanced, but I can carry on a basic conversation in asl.

Hey,

I'm also looking for someone to practice with. Been taking online lessons and reading as much as I can about ASL. Add me on skype - sleepfreak0

I would love to take part in video practice. I am self taught except for my first 3 years which I almost forgot all of that because I did not use it. I have to warn you, though, I am bad about English word order. I try not to use non-asl signs but my grammar is needing some help.

Please go back to where you found Mrs. Bucket's comment and you will see that it is approximately 8 years old. She has not been here since almost all of this time.

Hey Im Emily, I just started my ASL class and I am hoping to make a friend that is learning, or already knows sign language. Any friend would be great though:)

Hello! I am a beginner signer. I am currently taking ASL two at my HS so I know some sign language. I would like to practice and signing at school isn't enough! D8
I only know of skype.

Hey Felquish. I'm also learning ASL in college right now. I'm barely in the beginning class. But definitely need the extra practice. If you want to practice some time you can add me on skype :)

Hey Felquish. I'm also learning ASL in college right now. I'm barely in the beginning class. But definitely need the extra practice. If you want to practice some time you can add me on skype :)

Sure. {: My skype is felquish.

What is your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back