stress too much tough

Smithtr

G.G.H.T
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am very not easy stress too much anxiety and bit depression I don't know what is feeling hard complication bad mood! I am very bad mood something!

Is "stress reduction" effected when one "doesn't think too much"?

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Don't worry, be happy. I know it's a difficult time for you, but don't worry, everything will be okay.

Travis, it's a part of our everyday living....whether it's stress, headaches, and not feeling good in general....everybody has those days.

I find that taking a walk in nature, or by the water relieves mine somewhat...and also prayer does wonder too. Realizing, that this too, shall pass...and tomorrow or the day after, things will be alright again....One day at a time, Travis, one step at a time....no complaints, take 10 deep breaths and get outside for a walk. Hope this helps you, as you've got so many headaches and stress, Not good for the spirit!

Exercise is a good stress release. Also, meditation, talking to someone, taking a nap, and many others. Maybe all you need is time. Give yourself permission to feel better and take it one day at a time.

Travis, try learn meditation. It easy! Help relax, body slow down, feel more energy!

Travis,

please don't feel depressed, stress is very normal. we all go through it everyday..you just have to learn how to handle it. try going out for walks (it helps me!!), talking to friends or family, and watching hilarious movies (i RECOMMEND borat or hangover).. i find that comedy helps whenever i'm in a bad mood. you know what they say: "laughter is your best medicine" :)

don't be sad, we are all here to help you *hugs* :hug:

its normal to have down days, becuase if no down days how can you know happy days? you need to experience both to know the difference, its Normal and it will pass then you'd be back to happy old self again.

down day is Normal, becuase down day show you what is happy day, if no down day at all, how can you know what is happy?

Don't worry, be happy. I know it's a difficult time for you, but don't worry, everything will be okay.

I do best positive and difficult cope on try best focus

Travis, it's a part of our everyday living....whether it's stress, headaches, and not feeling good in general....everybody has those days.

I find that taking a walk in nature, or by the water relieves mine somewhat...and also prayer does wonder too. Realizing, that this too, shall pass...and tomorrow or the day after, things will be alright again....One day at a time, Travis, one step at a time....no complaints, take 10 deep breaths and get outside for a walk. Hope this helps you, as you've got so many headaches and stress, Not good for the spirit!

Thank you so much advise you are right! correct I try cope on relax my mind

I do improve focus on hard work think more strong on cope on my life! i do change best new life!
Exercise is a good stress release. Also, meditation, talking to someone, taking a nap, and many others. Maybe all you need is time. Give yourself permission to feel better and take it one day at a time.

I do best rest on relax balance on positive and try help better lots of best improve!
Travis, try learn meditation. It easy! Help relax, body slow down, feel more energy!
Maybe I do try energy more tired and work out, I learn it on relax!

Travis,

please don't feel depressed, stress is very normal. we all go through it everyday..you just have to learn how to handle it. try going out for walks (it helps me!!), talking to friends or family, and watching hilarious movies (i RECOMMEND borat or hangover).. i find that comedy helps whenever i'm in a bad mood. you know what they say: "laughter is your best medicine" :)

don't be sad, we are all here to help you *hugs* :hug:

Thank Katerivera I do cope on patient and life positive fresh my mind and happy, I want to smile! you are right :) I love it happy and friends communication! I am glad of appreciate to you
I won't depression worst I aware it careful cope on my life otherwise careful positive :) *hugs*
its normal to have down days, because if no down days how can you know happy days? you need to experience both to know the difference, its Normal and it will pass then you'd be back to happy old self again.

down day is Normal, becuase down day show you what is happy day, if no down day at all, how can you know what is happy?
It is very important!
^this

Time heals, buddy. :D

Thank you DeafTim

life is tough, we ALL find it like that...some just have easier time but they get bitten harder when 'god' get sick of them enjoying too much....

life is tough, we ALL find it like that...some just have easier time but they get bitten harder when 'god' get sick of them enjoying too much....

sound pretty It is very hard!

I am very not easy because depend on my life feeling! that why on my feeling good mood and or bad mood happened!

:grouphug:

Everyone here has given you good, heartfelt advice. You have been through a lot recently. It will take time to heal and feel better. Some days are bad, some days are good, some are great. It is ok to feel bad for a short time. No one is happy all of the time. Just know that sometimes the bad days make the good days even more enjoyable.
I agree with all the advice given, excercise, doing something enjoyable, spending time outdoors, with friends, family and a funny movie or a good book.
Most of all, a huge hug!

:grouphug:

Everyone here has given you good, heartfelt advice. You have been through a lot recently. It will take time to heal and feel better. Some days are bad, some days are good, some are great. It is ok to feel bad for a short time. No one is happy all of the time. Just know that sometimes the bad days make the good days even more enjoyable.
I agree with all the advice given, excercise, doing something enjoyable, spending time outdoors, with friends, family and a funny movie or a good book.
Most of all, a huge hug!

Thank LDNanna, I am more on strong especially heart glad of happy! I Hope be best support group! I am very glad of appreciate to you :ty:

sad on my mom, my uncle know me of course my mom forever my heart, she knew,, my uncle really pretty my father & mom love me!

I understand, I heard it on my grandma I am okay normal emotion because my father stress cope on my sister 2 I am pretty he sad feeling hurting, too much on stress, I Know he is very cope on my heart I supportive I am concern my father is tough alone and emotion and tear, I aware it I am very bit scared on my father too much stress i Know, I understand, I am sad on my mom missing lots of myheart I will supportive on my father, i do value on my parents, my father strong us improve update I think so he not easy cope on situation I love my dad is very lots of hard to pretty stress sad, I do best supportive on my deaf pastor will sent to pray for my family improve tough!

I'm sorry Travis. I hope it gets easier for you. I don't you being sad because you're always so nice and sweet or everyone. :(

I'm sorry Travis. I hope it gets easier for you. I don't you being sad because you're always so nice and sweet or everyone. :(
:ty: samantha, I hope be hard work feeling soon, I hope be on my family, I know my father is alone!

Hang in there. Everyone has given great advice here.

Back