Strawberried Peanut Butter M&Ms

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
Yep, you read it right...

Strawberried Peanut Butter M&Ms!!!

Have any of you tried it?

In case you're wondering where you can find it or how you can recognize it, it's part of the new Transformers 2 promotion.

The packaging is gray and is usually located at the front near the check-out registers. I got mine at Walmart. :)

What you think?

I've never tried them myself, but the flavor combination of strawberry and peanut butter sounds interesting. :hmm: I'm not sure if I'd like it or not. I love strawberries and peanut butter, but I don't know how good they would taste together.

Just like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich!

Nope i havent tried it. do they have dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate with those flavored goodies?

Nope i havent tried it. do they have dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate with those flavored goodies?
Nope... but it is flavorful enough that you will hardly notice the milk chocolate. That's part of the reason why I like Peanut Butter M&Ms and Reeses, cuz the peanut butter is more flavorful than the chocolate. :)

Cool. I would love to try it by puting this new flavored m&m on the vanilla ice cream. :drool: because i always enjoy eating vanilla ice cream with reese and peanutbutter on it. :drool: adding the strawberries,the more the merrier! :D

:barf: I saw that and saw 'peanut butter' on it and I said ewwwww! The lady behind the counter (cashier) laughed at me! Sorry! I never liked PB in cookies, cake, frosting, candies etc...I don't mind ON toast/English muffins or raisin bread that's it! Yea call me WEIRD!

Vampy,

Does the strawberry flavoring overpower the chocolate and peanut butter? If so, I might buy some when I go to Walgreen's tomorrow. :cool2:

Vampy,

Does the strawberry flavoring overpower the chocolate and peanut butter? If so, I might buy some when I go to Walgreen's tomorrow. :cool2:
The strawberry flavor isn't overpowering, but you can taste it.

Hmm, Interesting. I haven't seen one around here yet but the way I picture it in my head with strawberried peanut butter M&M sounds interesting. I'd have to wonder how the heck they were able to incorporate all of these together.

Well I just had a strawberry sandwich. The peanut butter is gone due to the salmonella outbreak.

I haven't seen those around. When I do find it will try it.

We bought some at Walmart. I thought they tasted more like strawberry and it was not very much like peanut butter taste.

You know what's interesting? It just came out in Canada too, but it's not called Strawberried Peanut Butter M&Ms.

Instead, it is "Peanut Butter & Jam M&Ms"

Back