Strange Vision in 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Throwstones

Reaction score
Past December - second week fo December I just drove on way to the PO and suddenly got a vision while I drive. The vision shows that people get involving in greatest riot in each of north, east, west and south in each cities. The Governor, Mayor and President can't handle the riot at same time in each cities through north, south, west and east in 2007. The riot become very serious matter to cities! IT could be happening this spring 2007. Do you know why???? There are two main reason: MONEY will be crashing in this bad system which will be so messing up and GAS will go up to 5 dollars per gallon.

Then one of my friends from Washington State just called me at same day after I got a vision. He told me by himself about his vision; I got very shocking what he says about his vision.. I say, "WOW, it is same as mine to get vision!" Both me and he are in same boat! We did discuss and believe that it will be two reasons - money crashes and gas issues in this year of 2007!

Oh, wow ... very interestin' ! If, that should happen, then we praise the Lord for all the good and bad events, not matter where we are. ;)

Satan knows his time is short and he causes all this - knowin' that Jesus is drawin' near.

Past December - second week fo December I just drove on way to the PO and suddenly got a vision while I drive. The vision shows that people get involving in greatest riot in each of north, east, west and south in each cities. The Governor, Mayor and President can't handle the riot at same time in each cities through north, south, west and east in 2007. The riot become very serious matter to cities! IT could be happening this spring 2007. Do you know why???? There are two main reason: MONEY will be crashing in this bad system which will be so messing up and GAS will go up to 5 dollars per gallon.

Then one of my friends from Washington State just called me at same day after I got a vision. He told me by himself about his vision; I got very shocking what he says about his vision.. I say, "WOW, it is same as mine to get vision!" Both me and he are in same boat! We did discuss and believe that it will be two reasons - money crashes and gas issues in this year of 2007!

Are you drugging in your head? or simple too much fantasy dream?.

LOL!!!!! It is not always to pop up in my vision. It is very rare as it just happened to pop up in my vision. I believe it comes from God's message. It is NOT FANTASY DREAM! It is between me and GOD.

Throwstones

Oh, wow ... very interestin' ! If, that should happen, then we praise the Lord for all the good and bad events, not matter where we are. ;)

Satan knows his time is short and he causes all this - knowin' that Jesus is drawin' near.

AMEN I agree with you!

Throwstones

Why don't you just wait and see, if that will come true or not yourself instead of sayin' " druggin' in your head " or " simple too much fantasy dream " to him ? If, you don't have anythin' better to say nicely, then don't post your insult remarks here.

Throwstones --

I would like to share somethin' with you. I had a strange dream in a couple of days ago and it felt soo real and scary. In my dream, I was standin' to watch 2 cops beatin' up on the man's head with their sticks. That man fell and got hurt. And, he tried to get up but, he staggered. I was horrified and scared to watch him fell like this - too emotional for me to watch. One or both of the cops were tellin' him that it was for ID Identity Thief. I woke up feelin' sad and wonder if, that will happen in real life in the near future ? It sure scares me to even think about, because I really don't want to be there when that happens. Don't know if, it related to riot you just dreamt about.

Throwstones --

I would like to share somethin' with you. I had a strange dream in a couple of days ago and it felt soo real and scary. In my dream, I was standin' to watch 2 cops beatin' up on the man's head with their sticks. That man fell and got hurt. And, he tried to get up but, he staggered. I was horrified and scared to watch him fell like this - too emotional for me to watch. One or both of the cops were tellin' him that it was for ID Identity Thief. I woke up feelin' sad and wonder if, that will happen in real life in the near future ? It sure scares me to even think about, because I really don't want to be there when that happens. Don't know if, it related to riot you just dreamt about.

I personally believe that people use everyone's ID Identity thief before go to the bank and get cash it. That makes big problem right now.. My best friend told me everything about it. There is worse case u know what I mean???

It can be happening at anytime!

Oh my gosh! I had a dreamed Last January 12th,

This morning, I had a bad dream that I was flying in the air when I saw an earth with a map of USA. I saw something strange when a huge snake-like shaped satan just kinda came out of ocean from Fla and jumped and slammed over entire USA with a very long long tail. I woke up with my heart beating real fast and was shocked about that myself.

http://www.alldeaf.com/christianity...illion-christians-will-persecuted-2007-a.html

Guess I better sell my SUV and get a Hybrid if gas is gonna go up to 5 dollars a gallon. Or I can walk everywhere and lose all that weight. :giggle:

Guess I better sell my SUV and get a Hybrid if gas is gonna go up to 5 dollars a gallon. Or I can walk everywhere and lose all that weight. :giggle:

You could buy bicycle and help you losing weight!!!! If I were you, I will have bicycle back up in case the gas goes up!

:fingersx:

You could buy bicycle and help you losing weight!!!! If I were you, I will have bicycle back up in case the gas goes up!

:fingersx:

I have a bike. :)

I would love to ride my bike to work but the problem is I have to drop my daughter off at school on the way to work and her school is 5 miles away. Maybe when my daughter starts middle school and doesnt need me to drop her off, then I will reconsider. I dont have a lot of weight to lose but riding my bike will get me back to the size 9 I miss! :giggle:

I have a bike. :)

I would love to ride my bike to work but the problem is I have to drop my daughter off at school on the way to work and her school is 5 miles away. Maybe when my daughter starts middle school and doesnt need me to drop her off, then I will reconsider. I dont have a lot of weight to lose but riding my bike will get me back to the size 9 I miss! :giggle:

Try to find something for your daughter's riding with you to school!

Try to find something for your daughter's riding with you to school!

OOOH..there is only one way to get to her school and that is off on a major highway. Her school is right off of it. Not worth to take that risk especially when I cant hear any approaching cars or semi trucks!!!

OOOH..there is only one way to get to her school and that is off on a major highway. Her school is right off of it. Not worth to take that risk especially when I cant hear any approaching cars or semi trucks!!!

that is the reason why I am afraid to ride bicyle on road.. :ugh3:

Wow... Interesting..... and will see in 2007 :):) :ugh3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back