Strange Bug Found in MVP

That's what i was born in 1988! It's near to 90's. I didn't know alot about those rock or roll music or whatever in 80's but I love R&B, Hip-hop, and rap because i'm black. By the way, you should to be happy because 42 Mr.President Clinton and he is help around this America. 80's and 90's does have little technology but 60's don't! Yo know what im sayin?

Well yea, Clinton does help America in 90s but he got in trouble with Monica Lewinsky for having oral sex in his office which cause lot of people turn to oral sex. I get that alot from women in the 90s during Clinton Administration lol

Well yea, Clinton does help America in 90s but he got in trouble with Monica Lewinsky for having oral sex in his office which cause lot of people turn to oral sex. I get that alot from women in the 90s during Clinton Administration lol

oh come on! Lolz all of men is dog, right? I am a player before right now, i stop because i married and respect muh wife's word! You so funny, dawg.

that happens to laptop too. when unplugging - the laptop shuts off. This usually means the battery is dead. you need to replace the battery. I don't own MVP so i don't know if it has "built-in" battery or not.

Yes but not happen to MVP because everyone have same problem. Sound like MVP's server got bad backup battery already then end up sync to all MVP and said 70's
:laugh2:

Yes but not happen to MVP because everyone have same problem. Sound like MVP's server got bad backup battery already then end up sync to all MVP and said 70's
:laugh2:

NO, HOVRS REP said battery is dead inside of MVP by back. So they is send installer to request a new battery or MVP... not sure yet until they will call me to choose what wrong with my mvp if still matter.

I just checked my MVP and now it is showing the current date and time. I guess Purple team finally re-synched all of MVP to real time. Everything is back to normal and now back in 2009, not 1970s lol

It's a good thing that your clothes transformed to now as this date because you wore hippies clothes, big heavy earrings, fluffy hairs, and perhaps your stinky body odor. :giggle:

I just checked my MVP and now it is showing the current date and time. I guess Purple team finally re-synched all of MVP to real time. Everything is back to normal and now back in 2009, not 1970s lol

Yeah! Back to the Future to 2009. I have missed my 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle. :lol:

Yeah! Back to the Future to 2009. I have missed my 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle. :lol:

1969-chevrolet-chevelle-copo-427-1.jpg

Here's your 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle lol

NO, HOVRS REP said battery is dead inside of MVP by back. So they is send installer to request a new battery or MVP... not sure yet until they will call me to choose what wrong with my mvp if still matter.

I don't think so. Backup battery last to 3-5 years. Think.. why everyone have SAME problem with MVP in once? MVP sync to their server computer and follow the incorrect date.. It's their server computer issue. Once reboot the server computer and date is restart because build-in battery is failed. Nothing to wrong with MVP and firmware at all. I am afraid Hovrs REP is not correct.

I don't think so. Backup battery last to 3-5 years. Think.. why everyone have SAME problem with MVP in once? MVP sync to their server computer and follow the incorrect date.. It's their server computer issue. Once reboot the server computer and date is restart because build-in battery is failed. Nothing to wrong with MVP and firmware at all. I am afraid Hovrs REP is not correct.

I agree that! Battery pack is not rechargeable. Purple netbook s battery can be rechargable! I will wait to get Purple VideoSign download software in any notebook or netbook

Good afternoon! I am not sure why did they said that but Installer saying same thing... he called me this morning. He will checkin on my mvp and see what's up with that. He just wanted to come over here and take me to fill it out for survey. I will let y'all know when he come over here and checkin on my mvp in an hour

Hey,
I can't believe that MVP does not turn off quickly when i was unplug! Installer is stand behind and look beautiful what i did! I can't believe that. I might thinkin that Installer watchin MVP's behave, lolz! My mvp does okay but if MVP still not right then i will call my installer then.

yoube tell I tell to you phone support to repair for repair MVP. i Hope you should be phone to installer specail you fix on mvps. you should be tell friends or support to you. I hope you ready for fix........

My Purple tech support said:

This issue has been acknowledged by the IT team and it is indeed that the nist.time.gov server is having issues. This is currently being looked at. This "glitch" does not impact the use of the MVP or any other purple functions.

This issue has been acknowledged by the IT team and it is indeed that the nist.time.gov server is having issues. This is currently being looked at. This "glitch" does not impact the use of the MVP or any other purple functions.

what do you mean by that?

Seeeee my point? It does not impact me at all.

I knew about server issue. I don't believe their server follow the clock/date over the internet.

Back