stories - when cop pulls you over

harleymn

Reaction score
I got pulled over when four of us were talking to some girls on the freeway,we met at a CLOSED GASSTATION,whille at the same time we were talking to them a cop pulled up kind of confused becuz my friend was dress up as motorcycle officer for holloween. my friend told them, my dad is a officer,but before that he asked him where is the motorcycle he told the officer ,I , dont have one so,after that the officer siad have a safe nite ,,, shhhiiitt we got the hell out we had beer in the car, heheheh got lucky. :bowdown: WHEW

LOL. Good thing your friend had the uniform and said his dad was an officer. That could have turned into a long night.

The funniest thing I've had happen when I was pulled over I was on the Capital Beltway doing something like 80mph (speed limit is 55). It was 7am Thanksgiving morning and there was absolutely nobody out on the road. This was before I joined the police department and worked in radio. I had a lot of piercings, and a mohawk that was very long and went down to my butt (like the guy in the moving Indian in the Cupboard). Obviously I was not a cop. This officer swore up and down he went to the police academy with me and that I was a narc. I assured him that I never went to any academy and that I wasn't a cop. This guy then insisted that I was the same guy and started talking old war stories about his days in the academy and the instructor 'we' had. This went on for quite awhile on the side of road. I denied it the whole time but he left still thinking I was an old friend that went to the academy.
I consider myself very lucky because that ticket in Virginia would have been a wopper.

I got pulledover cause my brights were on, It was the sheriffs deputy. I told him i didnt know i had em on,Well he gave me a ticket and i said well it was an accident.He said he didnt belive me. So next day i tried to go directly to the sheirff and complained about his deputy. So his supervisors wont let me see him. Well i knew his mother owns a bowling alley i spoke to her and wanted to complain about the deputy. And she says youll have to take it up with him. But i had to pay my ticket plus go to traffic school so i get my points taken off and my insurance wont go up. So past election i tried to vote him outta office and he won anyway. :mad:

I remember once, a bunch of friends and I went to the hotel and my 2 friends were looking for the guy and asked the manager what the room number and he refused to tell my 2 friends and my 2 friends knocked on every door trying to find my friend and the manager called the cops and my 2 friends left but as for me and my other friends who was in the car leaving the hotel, the cops were behind us and told me what am I doing and I told them I was looking for a friend and told my friends and I to stop knocking the doors to wake the people up and I said that I was sorry and the cops left and my other 2 friends who left saw the entire thing and laughed about the whole thing and my friends in the car got pissed at them for laughing because we got in trouble for not doing anything while they did. I didn't get mad, I was just glad we didn't get arrested and if we did, that would have been bad even my other 2 friends did it and not me and my friends in the car!

Back