Stop drinking water now!!!!!

Anybody thirsty yet? :giggle:

Stop drinkin' water ? :ugh3: I MUST drink water for the rest of my life. It's good for me. :)

*off-topic*

...umm...what's available?? :D

~RR

If we can't drink water at all, what are the other availabity that we can drink? We NEED water to survive! We would get dehydrated if we don't drink enough water.

DFM - you get my point? (But I believe, inside of my head that you already know about this, and it is important to drink water, but you posted this thread to bring us attention.........That was a good move, DFM...............NOT!)

DFM,, I think you been reading too much hoax on water issues. lot of people do buy fresh water bottled in stores and have flitered safe water. No one must stop drinking water just because you think they must "stop" drinking water. Water is still good for you anyway. I think you are going way "overboard" with false informations.

Oh shoot! I just started drinking water with freshly squeezed lemon juice and was finally starting to get addicted to it!!!

I gotta :run: for my life!!!!

:giggle:

Oh shoot! I just started drinking water with freshly squeezed lemon juice and was finally starting to get addicted to it!!!

:laugh2:Your funny good one!

:lol: You are funny!

If we can't drink water at all, what are the other availabity that we can drink? We NEED water to survive! We would get dehydrated if we don't drink enough water.

DFM - you get my point? (But I believe, inside of my head that you already know about this, and it is important to drink water, but you posted this thread to bring us attention.........That was a good move, DFM...............NOT!)

yeah I understand now...

I decided not to drink water. 2 days, I drink no water. But now I got
a swollen anus, contipated, hemorroid, and anus is sore and itching. Ouch.

Back