Stolen baby Jesus replaced with pig's head

This type of thing is almost a given every year - the yearly desecration of Jewish cemeteries around the holy days of the Jewish calendar and the yearly desecration of the Christmas manger and other holy images around Easter. I believe the way the government downplays the role of faith is a contributing factor - it reduces the role of religion in people's lives and those with no respect for others feel brave about doing something so cowardly and not being caught....and they rarely are....

While I agree the Government has a role in downplaying religion, I believe it is confined to one political party.

The one attempting to portray that they promote "tolerance".

Having the religion is dangerous to many people who don't understand the Bible or Koran or any other books. That is why they are misunderstood about religions. That is sad. :(

Having the religion is dangerous to many people who don't understand the Bible or Koran or any other books. That is why they are misunderstood about religions. That is sad. :(

I believe the person that did this act though was just a loser that was raised to think he could do whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted, and to whatever extreme he wanted. The fact that the animal was likely tortured prior to it's death is just sick.

I believe the person that did this act though was just a loser that was raised to think he could do whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted, and to whatever extreme he wanted. The fact that the animal was likely tortured prior to it's death is just sick.

The fact that this person was capable of torturing and maiming an animal puts that person at a risk of engaging in more violent acts. It is a sick act and shows that the person isn't right in his/her head.

I don't think a pig was slaughtered just for this act of vandalism. It was probably a head acquired from a butcher or charcutier.

I don't think a pig was slaughtered just for this act of vandalism. It was probably a head acquired from a butcher or charcutier.

No , that been ruled out by the cops b/c the pig it not the kind you buy from a butcher shop . The cops are asking farmers to see if they have any animals missing . This is why I feel the pig could been alive when it head was chopped off, there was a lot blood in the bag . The head was on top of the plastic bag it was carried in ,if the pig head came from a butcher is would not be that bloody. The news stations out here will not even show the pig head b/c is was so disturbing looking.

No , that been ruled out by the cops b/c the pig it not the kind you buy from a butcher shop . The cops are asking farmers to see if they have any animals missing .
Oh, sorry, I didn't see that in the story.

Really? Guess u havent seen pig farm, or other animal farm as well. me been there, my uncle raised pigs back then, no difference and yes blood is everywhere when they slaughter pigs, same with turkey. U havent seen the real one.

The rest I no have comment.

No , that been ruled out by the cops b/c the pig it not the kind you buy from a butcher shop . The cops are asking farmers to see if they have any animals missing . This is why I feel the pig could been alive when it head was chopped off, there was a lot blood in the bag . The head was on top of the plastic bag it was carried in ,if the pig head came from a butcher is would not be that bloody. The news stations out here will not even show the pig head b/c is was so disturbing looking.

Really? Guess u havent seen pig farm, or other animal farm as well. me been there, my uncle raised pigs back then, no difference and yes blood is everywhere when they slaughter pigs, same with turkey. U havent seen the real one.

The rest I no have comment.

If you get a pig head from a butcher I really doubt it be will covered in blood , I went into butcher shops with my dad to get chickens that been freshly killed and the bird was not dripping in blood . The pig head in this story was covered in blood , a butcher cleans off the meat yeah there will some blood on the pig head but the pig head was so disgusting looking the TV stations refuse to show it.

I understand, you need to ask yourself... do u really have control over this? Is this incident repeating by same person?

The truth is, there are much more brutal killing out there and it happens everyday, some are way diguesting than this pig incident... wild animals dont give damn how brutal they are, they would rip another animals with their claws, way more brutal than using knife made by man. .

I understand, you need to ask yourself... do u really have control over this? Is this incident repeating by same person?

The truth is, there are much more brutal killing out there and it happens everyday, some are way diguesting than this pig incident... wild animals dont give damn how brutal they are, they would rip another animals with their claws, way more brutal than using knife made by man. .

This is nothing about having control over how animal is killed , it's about where the pig came from so the cops came find out who did this disgusting thing . The cops have asked farmers to check and see if they're missing any animals b/c it looks like the pig head did not come from a butcher shop.

DHB has a point..... ever hear of wild boar pigs? They are the MOST destructive pig alive on earth, and can, and will, do major damage to a person. That is why they have bounties on their heads in the southern states, as they are being hunted down there. Bring one in alive costs far more than one dead. There was a program on cable a couple years ago showing how they do it in Texas...... forgot the name, but it's gruesome.

Hello? The fact that someone maimed an animal is a sign of someone with the potential of becoming a serial killer. That is a serious concern.

Hello? The fact that someone maimed an animal is a sign of someone with the potential of becoming a serial killer. That is a serious concern.

And that the sick SOB left the pig head in a church nativity scene could also be a hate crime , the cops has the FBI helping them investigate the crime too. You can see in the video I posted the pig head has been blocked out so is has to been very horrible looking.

"Potential" is just a loosely term, it could mean anything, anywhere from harmless to harmful. If it is one time event, not much we could do, but if there is recurrence of similar incidents, then thats different story. Why should we waste tons of our breath over animals where there are truckloads of murder (Humans)cases that went cold?

I believe it is basically has to do with "Ferguson ripple effect", more than potential serial killer.

Did you stop to think the poor pig may had been alive when it head was chopped off?? If a person is sick enough to do this who know what else they're capable of going ... Will it be someone dog's head the next time ???

Did you stop to think that the pig may have been dead before its head was chopped off? A lot of ifs and buts right?

Back