Stockhold: Purple Communication - Wall Street

darkage

Reaction score
Few years ago, I got email from Purple. They let us know to buy Stock on Purple Communcation. I will not buy Purple's stock.

This month, I noticed that Purple has hugh drop from $2.xx to .60. I seem that they lost between 65% and 75% in few days. Last summer, Purple went higher at $4.xx

Purple Communications, Inc. - Google Finance
Purple Communications Inc (PRPL) - Stock chart, Index chart - MSN Money

I never understand how Purple Communication made profit and lost. So, they sell purple P3 netbook for lower price. FCC paid Purple for interpreter service.

All other Interpreter service like Sorenson, OJO (Snapvrs), ZVRS (former CSDVRS), all other services are non-profit business.

sometime it called "scarification" method by giving up profits and focusing on deaf community to ensure they should be able to afford what Purple Offering.

FCC doesnt paying Interpreters, All VRS companies collecting minute from customer made calls throu their vrs provider and then billing to FCC. Once VRS get money, they use their strategy to balancing the amount of $ to cover another dues/wages/etc. So it goes by repeat cycle way :]

P.S Sorenson, SnapVrs, zvrs does make money from customer making calls through them.

correcting me if im misunderstood some information

I read wall street news. They said that Purple plan to "DELIST" from NASDAQ.

"Company expects that the last day of trading of its common stock on the NASDAQ Capital Market will be on or about November 27, 2009"

I seem that they want drop out from NASDAQ.

I read wall street news. They said that Purple plan to "DELIST" from NASDAQ.

"Company expects that the last day of trading of its common stock on the NASDAQ Capital Market will be on or about November 27, 2009"

I seem that they want drop out from NASDAQ.

Press Release

All other Interpreter service like Sorenson, OJO (Snapvrs), ZVRS (former CSDVRS), all other services are non-profit business.

wrong darkage

Soresnon Snapvrs ZVRS is profit business and private company

purple is a public company and profit business

Back