Still in mourning over my beloved cat.

Prime Boss

Reaction score
I have crying nonstop since my cat's passed away. Feel like it's my fault for not being there to play with my beloved cat. If I woke up very earlier, he would be still alive today.

I would have going out to do my work while he's sitting there watching me do my good, honest work. Can't stop that crying, he's very unique cat I've ever had. No matter what, I told him that we're at nearing of moving out to new town where we can share our bonds that will grow that strong.

He was too excited for being there when I needed him the most. You know what's so funny? When I woke up this morning fixing cat's bowl to place outside, no matter what, he's gone. Right now, his only brother, Goldie is all left being alone outside.

I don't think he understand that all his brothers are gone and being left to across that rainbow bridge. I feel that this is my responsible for not doing enough to protect him.

I'm still in mourning over his sudden death.

what happened, Prime?

He was in car accident. The heartless driver ran him over. He didn't ever bother to stop to watching where he's going. Well, the grief is too great for me to bear it all. All the matter that my beloved cat is now reunited with his family in heaven. He's there to wait for me to see him again.

It's too soon. It was his time to go yesterday. Now I'm going to protect my another precious cat.

He was in car accident. The heartless driver ran him over. He didn't ever bother to stop to watching where he's going. Well, the grief is too great for me to bear it all. All the matter that my beloved cat is now reunited with his family in heaven. He's there to wait for me to see him again.

It's too soon. It was his time to go yesterday. Now I'm going to protect my another precious cat.

I'm sorry to hear that.... that happened to my first dog too.

Losing a pet is terrible. My cat died of old age in his sleep in September. We still miss him.

[Mod's Edit: Quote of deleted post is removed]

Take a easy! I am confident that your cat is very happier in up to the heavens!

Last edited by a moderator:
Prime Boss, so sorry that you are so very sad. I am glad that you still have your sweet Goldie. Remember to love Goldie too, so the poor kitty wont be all alone. Feed and spoil the poor kitty who would really be all alone without you, his good friend.

I am terribly sorry. I can't picture what was your cat's mind something like that. I would be so mad if my cat did that. It is exact what was happened to my sister's favorite cat on the road 15 years ago, and I still remember her. My sister told me that her cat hid under a car that parked on the side of the road waiting for her to come out of the house to get ready for work in the morning. A male teenager drove so fast and didn't stop the brake. She missed his license plate. If I would know what car he drives, I would throw a rock on his windshield and screw him off.

I felt a bit better now, guys.

Rovin's spirit still there with me in my heart. He want me to go on with my life. Bet Rovin is happy playing around with all his brothers up there in other side of Heaven right now. I'm going to see them again once I go to heaven.

I bet Rovin is mad that he's dead and that I cannot see him. That bring a great comfort to know that all animals do go to heaven.

Just remember that animals can pick up emotions from their human mates and are prone to act out on those feelings.

My Mosey will pull out his hair and has been doing this to himself because he senses stress coming from his skinMum.

This is where we have to be careful how we act as an emotional conductor around our pets.

Looks like Rovin has returned for one last time to give a serious instruction to Mitten to come back to us and never to be vanished like that, because he was looking for him this past Sunday!

That's why Mitten was very upset to learn that he's gone. I'm so happy that he's no longer missing! But right now he's very, very upset in a great deal that his favorite brother is long gone. I will give him a time to grieve over his brother's death.

Mitten and Goldie will produce to have more kitten children that will bring us so much of Joy. Don't worry about it, guys. I know it hurts so much that Rovin's long gone, but at least we will be see each other again in heaven.

Back