Still, drunk pissy

Ant c5

Reaction score
Alex, Elysse: Just wanted to let you know that I'm still drunk since last Sat. Slept until 2.30pm yesterday. And today, Mon, Im still with photophobia, nassua, heachache, and much more:boink:
Must have been that PIscO. Damn, but it was fun. Thank you for coming. Talk to ya'll soon.

UPDATE:
Im leaving work at noontime(half a day for me). This hangover is too much for me. :naughty: . Have to drink another 40oz.

see ya's buddies:bowdown:

damn it did ya
smiliechicken.gif
???

When you go to a party at somebody's house, don't automatically assume that the drinks are free. Ask, and ask often.

Thats sounds like big ass hangover.
Drink some coffee or take some asprin.

Ohh forgot about coffee and bread for drunk recovering??? :ugh:

OK. Today Tuesday, Im finally fine and sober. I took 1000mg of Tylenol for breakfast, but would not work. Left work early and went to bed. After 16 hrs of sleep...its all good.

I swore up and down not to drink again. At least until this Saturday.

PS: Yes, I did heave, a couple of times.

Originally posted by Ant c5
OK. Today Tuesday, Im finally fine and sober. I took 1000mg of Tylenol for breakfast, but would not work. Left work early and went to bed. After 16 hrs of sleep...its all good.

I swore up and down not to drink again. At least until this Saturday.

PS: Yes, I did heave, a couple of times.

oh lord :shock: :crazy:

Ant c5: Had a great time with you this past weekend, bro, like always. I wasn't really hungover the next day, but I'm starting to get sick now. Hope we can chill again soon.

Yes, we're related. He's one year younger than me. ;)

be careful when you drink.........think about the next day......... also coffee is not recommended - food like crackers and water are recommended.

Back