Sticky at the top way outdated at August 12, 2008!

jack55

Reaction score
The "Sidekick, Blackberry, Qwerty phones" sticky at the top is way outdated @ August 12, 2008!!! How is it helpful anymore? The moderators should replace it every year or so with current phones. :)

Something such as "Samsung, HTC, iPhone Phones" or other deaf friendly phones should be listed.

Well, you should have left it back there in the archives.....

So nothing is going to be done about a sticky that is 6 years old???
My gosh... that is so outdated in today's tech age.

Don't they have moderators here?

I couldn't find the sticky you mentioned. Where is it? (If I couldn't find it then I don't know how obvious it was. Maybe why nobody replied to this...)

Really??? The sticky is titled:

Sidekick, Blackberry, Qwerty phones

Not easily found??? It is at the top of this category your posting in!
Deaf Products & Technologies

And who clicks on that? Nobody. If you are clicking on New Posts or Today's Posts, it doesn't show up at all. It is not a sticky. It is just a sub forum.

And who clicks on that? Nobody. If you are clicking on New Posts or Today's Posts, it doesn't show up at all. It is not a sticky. It is just a sub forum.

....and when a lot of people click on "Deaf Products & Technologies" it is at the top wasting space... ;)

By the way, it's not a sticky thread...

That is a link for a website that has nothing to do with AD. You can still make a thread about any phones... some people have old phones who could not afford smartphones. It's there so some of the members may find some answers they're looking for.

I'm not sure what's the big deal about this... AD is fine the way it is and there's no need to make any changes.

Really??? The sticky is titled:

Sidekick, Blackberry, Qwerty phones

Not easily found??? It is at the top of this category your posting in!
Deaf Products & Technologies

Jack, All you needed to do was send a note to the mods. They're here every day regardless of whether you acknowledge it or not.

By the way, it's not a sticky thread...

That is a link for a website that has nothing to do with AD. You can still make a thread about any phones... some people have old phones who could not afford smartphones. It's there so some of the members may find some answers they're looking for.

I'm not sure what's the big deal about this... AD is fine the way it is and there's no need to make any changes.
I don't think anyone using cell phones that are six years old. ;)
The reason I was making a issue I thought stickies were to be useful and that one is not.... now that I got your attention, I won't mention it anymore.

Jack, All you needed to do was send a note to the mods. They're here every day regardless of whether you acknowledge it or not.
I'll remember that next time... thanks!

You might have my attention but it's not my place to say what AD sub forum is. It's the administrator that you should contact but I think it's going to stay where it is.

Btw, some people still use Blackberry :)

I don't think anyone using cell phones that are six years old. ;)
The reason I was making a issue I thought stickies were to be useful and that one is not.... now that I got your attention, I won't mention it anymore.

Back