Steve Irwin’s Memorial Service

CHILL IT OUT!

I just checked it about an hour ago...and there is one at NINE PM.

I do have a DIRECT TV, and I checked had to double check before I did post it a while ago! It is on Animal Planet.

Mod's Edit: Previous post were removed; thus not related to the topic

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: @ Oceanbreeze

So it's airing tonight at 9:00 PM on the east coast? I'm looking foward to it. ;)

I just now recently watched the Memorial Tribute to Steve Irwin on Animal Planet. It was well said and very touching. When Bindi was making a statement about her father, That got to me and She says she wants to be like her father which is amazing because the world has lost one of the best animal conservationalist.

I just now recently watched the Memorial Tribute to Steve Irwin on Animal Planet. It was well said and very touching. When Bindi was making a statement about her father, That got to me and She says she wants to be like her father which is amazing because the world has lost one of the best animal conservationalist.

Oh really Bindi said that?? Wish I wanna watch it :) ..

Oh really Bindi said that?? Wish I wanna watch it :) ..

Yes, She said that. She also has said she was thankful for being with her father and that her dad took her, her brother and mother to anywhere and also be with animals too.

Yes, She said that. She also has said she was thankful for being with her father and that her dad took her, her brother and mother to anywhere and also be with animals too.

Oh yeah I notice it on the website that her dad always take her , little boy and wife with him all the times : .. I hope Bindi take with her little brother and her mom with her travel like daddy :lol:

Me too, I watched it also, Bindi spoke about her father just touched my heart, I cried, cried and cried. And another part when Steve's right mate drove his truck out, I cried, cried and cried. Oh boy, I was running out of tissues here. It was all worth to watch. :tears:

Me too, I watched it also, Bindi spoke about her father just touched my heart, I cried, cried and cried. And another part when Steve's right mate drove his truck out, I cried, cried and cried. Oh boy, I was running out of tissues here. It was all worth to watch. :tears:

I agree, it was all worth it to watch the tribute. *looks at my trash can* It's already getting full with those kleenex.

I agree, it was all worth it to watch the tribute. *looks at my trash can* It's already getting full with those kleenex.

hahahaha!! I know the feeling girl, You should see my trash bin.

I'm with you girls on that, Roadrunner, me and my sons watch it, and it was soo sad and very touchy too....I kept crying on the part where his best pal load up Steve's truck and drove it off....Oh my gosh that one killed me right there and the other part where Steve talked about his mother's death, and watching him has tears falling down...That was soo sad, I know his children will keep his dad dreams alive, especially his daughter , she sure will follow his footsteps, it must be nice doing that for her parents just like Steve did for his...And I also watch the part where his daughter spoke about her father, she sure talks soo well, and the way she smiles brings the joys in everyone's heart, and making people love animals the way she and her family does...I think this is wonderful having a family that will keep his dreams alive for a very long time.....

I'm with you girls on that, Roadrunner, me and my sons watch it, and it was soo sad and very touchy too....I kept crying on the part where his best pal load up Steve's truck and drove it off....Oh my gosh that one killed me right there and the other part where Steve talked about his mother's death, and watching him has tears falling down...That was soo sad, I know his children will keep his dad dreams alive, especially his daughter , she sure will follow his footsteps, it must be nice doing that for her parents just like Steve did for his...And I also watch the part where his daughter spoke about her father, she sure talks soo well, and the way she smiles brings the joys in everyone's heart, and making people love animals the way she and her family does...I think this is wonderful having a family that will keep his dreams alive for a very long time.....

I lost it when his Dad spoke. :(

For those of you who are concerned about catching Steve Irwin’s memorial service, it will air at 9:00 p.m. Eastern and Pacific Time on Animal Planet. If any of you do not get Animal Planet and want to view the service, I will be recording the event and authoring it to DVD with closed captioning. If Alex or anybody else would be willing to temporarily offer approximately 4 gigabytes of server space to host the files, I can make them available for download. All you will need is a DVD burner and copies of WinZip and Nero to view them.

Sure can I get one? lol .. hmmmmmm :angel: lol :lol:

Back