Steve Irwin’s Memorial Service

Levonian

Reaction score
For those of you who are concerned about catching Steve Irwin’s memorial service, it will air at 9:00 p.m. Eastern and Pacific Time on Animal Planet. If any of you do not get Animal Planet and want to view the service, I will be recording the event and authoring it to DVD with closed captioning. If Alex or anybody else would be willing to temporarily offer approximately 4 gigabytes of server space to host the files, I can make them available for download. All you will need is a DVD burner and copies of WinZip and Nero to view them.

Will video you authoring going formatted as ISO file? My Nero could burn it into DVD+RW from mom's laptop.
I like to download it but it would be easy and faster if I use uTorrent.

I'll see if I could catch the service tonight. I missed him so much as his animal loving and humors.

cool i have animal planet plan on watch the memorial service tmw night
sighs

Will video you authoring going formatted as ISO file? My Nero could burn it into DVD+RW from mom's laptop.
I like to download it but it would be easy and faster if I use uTorrent.

Yeah, that’s a good idea—I didn’t think of that. I was going to burn the disc, rip it, and zip the .vob, .bup, and .ifo files. I’ll see if my copy of Nero can handle making an .iso file.

Cheri, if you forget, just let me know and I’ll snail mail you a finished copy.

Yeah, that’s a good idea—I didn’t think of that. I was going to burn the disc, rip it, and zip the .vob, .bup, and .ifo files. I’ll see if my copy of Nero can handle making an .iso file.

Cheri, if you forget, just let me know and I’ll snail mail you a finished copy.

I would love to see the recorded 'movie' but it would be expensive to download the iso file and plus I live in Europe :|

In addition, I am sad about losing Steve at so young age :(

I Dont see Steves Funeral on Direct TV Channel 282 schedule.It says some other animal show on 282 tues 9PM. [Mod's Edit] comments were removed; It has no bearing relations to the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its on Tuesday 9/19/06@9pm EST

I Dont see Steves Funeral on Direct TV Channel 282 schedule.It says some other animal show on 282 tues 9PM. [Mod's Edit] Previous Post was removed; has no bearing relations to the topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I'm not seeing it either on channel 68 here in LA. I don't know what's up with that. The TiVo uploads every night about 3:00 a.m., so I'll see if it's there tomorrow morning.

i check direct tv there will have Steve irwin memorial service at 6 pm and repeat at 9 pm tonight channel 282 i will checking on tv at 6 pm in case ..

Back