StemCellBlogger

stemcellblogger

Reaction score
Hi all-
I just wanted to introduce myself. I write about stem cells, maintain a stem cell blog - The Stem Cell Blog I have a group on facebook ADULT STEM CELLS and I wrote a kid's book about stem cells - SUPER STEMMYS! I write for a number of stem cell companies and I've taken it as my responsibility to share what I learn in my work with people around the world. For example, here's some info I gathered regarding the treatment of hearing loss with stem cells -
I'm not selling anything, just sharing info. My blog is AD free and the proceeds of my book go towards the Repair Stem Cell Institute. They are a public service organization dedicated to helping individuals find the best treatment center in the world for treating their particular hearing loss. They have a treatment request form you can fill out [ Stem Cell Treatment Information Request for Hearing Loss ] and then your medical info is sent to the top 5 treatment centers in the world that currently treat hearing loss. They then contact you with information, costs, etc. There is no cost for treatment request and info.

Who SHOULD get stem cell tratment for hearing loss?
Hearing loss is very personal and many people do not want to get treatment for their own personal reasons. I only supply information and have the utmost respect for the uniqueness of all individuals. If they are happy with the aspects of their physiology, no matter where they fall on the limited perspective of measuring devices that western doctors utilize to 'pigeon-hole,' 'label' or otherwise 'categorize' their patients then far be it for me to suggest they should change a thing. I too would not look favorably on someone else suggesting that I should change or improve an aspect of myself that I was perfectly happy with or felt was a significant aspect of who I am.

Who CAN get treated?
The current stats are that about 50% of people with conditions causing hearing loss get approval for treatment. I'm told that those people with CI can not get stem cells in that ear but can in the other ear.

Success rates?
Depending on the condition and the type of treatment, about 60-72% of those treated have significant improvements.

SNAKE OIL OR REAL TREATMENTS?
DO REPAIR STEM CELL TREATMENTS WORK?

"SAFE AND EFFECTIVE?"
Based on 40 years of bone marrow (stem cell) transplant treatments and the over 2,700 “adult stem cell” clinical trials (1,500+ complete) and 7,540 “adult stem cell” scholarly papers, the evidence shows that the risk of adult or repair (but not embryonic) stem cell treatments are about the same as the risks associated with drawing blood. (Standard safe practice of lab protocols removes these risks almost entirely.)

Thanks for reading my verbose intro! I'm happy to share ideas with anyone. Feel free to email me directly if you like - [COLOR="Blue"][B]dsgrano@gmail.com[/B][/COLOR]
Regards
David

Welcome to Alldeaf! I would love to learn more about stem cells from you! Do you have instant messenger?

:spam:

Effectively and conveniently negated by this on the referenced website:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER

This Newsletter is for educational purposes only and not to be taken as medical advice.

:bsflag:

Welcome to AD.

I am looking forward to my new stem cells!

earhair.jpg

It's a picture of a guy with long ear-hairs

Back