Stem Cells

Stem Cells can could cure the visual such as low visual, usher syndrome or poor visual :) It's under test. Hopefully, it's successful!

why Forbidden on serious! oh snap why spread on worlds! oh surprised very serious! that is very law

Stem Cells can could cure the visual such as low visual, usher syndrome or poor visual :) It's under test. Hopefully, it's successful!

I seriously doubt that. Stem cells can only cure certain stuff like basic diagnosis etc. But they 'don't replace', just... overdo or overgrow the cancerous/bad cells, and of course those bad defects can be removed and have the new cells installed. All it boils down to is your own original DNA genome map, the stem cells might be assimilated or overwhelmed. In other word, you might actually have to insert a new DNA map inside sperm or fetal cell.

Visual/usher syndrome? Too advanced for stem cells to cure. I wouldn't actually call it cure even if they succeed it. Syndrome isn't specific disease, its much more vague and complex similarity.

But, experimental testings? Good luck. Testing process will cause a lot of mutations/bad consequences before things improve (i'm skeptical of whether if biotechnology will actually improvise from mistakes).

I would say that stem cells will achieve little results. There aren't many derivatives from stem cells anyway, they are applicable for basic and broad cells rather than specialized ones.

I hope stem cells cure cancer. Too many people I know died from cancer in this past year and now, my grandpa isn't doing well with his cancer.

If stem cells could cure hearing loss, or anything like that, no way am I getting it. At least with a CI you can turn it off... 24/7 sound would be too much.

Back