Steel...

Nusentinsaino

Reaction score
Review Doom III for me because i want it, have you played it online? Does it have multiplayer or just CO-OP?

Doom 3 is much like a mix between Halo and Resident Evil. with loads of awesome weapons and tough ass ugly monsters and demons...I would say it's a pretty solid and impressive game with a great storyline and simply so much fun it wouldn't even hurt to play this again and again. The graphics is definetly in awe handling Xbox's true power and the controls are definetly smooth and nice. But, the only problem is that I feel that there aren't many different kinds of enemies and the game isn't really too long either but the weapons such as the shotgun, machine gun, and rocket launcher are still cool...especially the soul cube! heh heh heh...

So, I own the limited edition of Doom 3..but I do not own Xbox live. wish I do though.
It does have mulitplayer and Co-Op..however, in order to play Doom 3 with your friends you have to use Xbox live so no...there's not really some regular mulitplayer mode aviable for Doom 3. sorry.

However, If you plan to get the limited edition, there are special features involving the classic doom titles and you can go cooperation gameplay or deathmatch. ;)

Doom 3 is definetly one of my favorite Xbox games so far since Halo and I would definetly be phscyed if ID software is already working on Doom 4! :P

Steel said:
Doom 3 is much like a mix between Halo and Resident Evil. with loads of awesome weapons and tough ass ugly monsters and demons...I would say it's a pretty solid and impressive game with a great storyline and simply so much fun it wouldn't even hurt to play this again and again. The graphics is definetly in awe handling Xbox's true power and the controls are definetly smooth and nice. But, the only problem is that I feel that there aren't many different kinds of enemies and the game isn't really too long either but the weapons such as the shotgun, machine gun, and rocket launcher are still cool...especially the soul cube! heh heh heh...

So, I own the limited edition of Doom 3..but I do not own Xbox live. wish I do though.
It does have mulitplayer and Co-Op..however, in order to play Doom 3 with your friends you have to use Xbox live so no...there's not really some regular mulitplayer mode aviable for Doom 3. sorry.

However, If you plan to get the limited edition, there are special features involving the classic doom titles and you can go cooperation gameplay or deathmatch. ;)

Doom 3 is definetly one of my favorite Xbox games so far since Halo and I would definetly be phscyed if ID software is already working on Doom 4! :P
Is the Xbox version better than the PC version?

VamPyroX said:
Is the Xbox version better than the PC version?
oh bloody hell yeah! It's much faster, smoother, and just feels like you are playing an all new Doom version from the PC to the Xbox version. I definetly hate the PC version because of weird textures on the screen...slow downloading times...and some freezing parts, and everytime when it freeze I always have to turn it off and back on...it's just stressful so that's why I always perfer console games rather than PC games. Everything on the Xbox version is just as good as the PC version, although it's error-free. :thumb:

(There has been reports that most copies of the PC versions has been shipped with bugs in it so I guess there's a cause of why they released the game abit TOO early without checking if the game is completely error-free and it wasn't. Thank goodness ID software did check throughout the entire Xbox version before it was released or else ID would really go to Hell lol)

Steel said:
oh bloody hell yeah! It's much faster, smoother, and just feels like you are playing an all new Doom version from the PC to the Xbox version. I definetly hate the PC version because of weird textures on the screen...slow downloading times...and some freezing parts, and everytime when it freeze I always have to turn it off and back on...it's just stressful so that's why I always perfer console games rather than PC games. Everything on the Xbox version is just as good as the PC version, although it's error-free. :thumb:

(There has been reports that most copies of the PC versions has been shipped with bugs in it so I guess there's a cause of why they released the game abit TOO early without checking if the game is completely error-free and it wasn't. Thank goodness ID software did check throughout the entire Xbox version before it was released or else ID would really go to Hell lol)
Hmm... I think I'll wait until it's $20. ;)

VamPyroX said:
Hmm... I think I'll wait until it's $20. ;)
cheap bastard. - -;;;

lol...kidding.

Anyway, I definetley hope that the expanison pack will be released on the Xbox also.

246665.jpg

Even John Carmack, the creator himself, said that there's a possibly of that going to Xbox sometime. But he was thinking of using that version as an Xbox live download content.

EXCUSE ME?!!? Not everyone owns Xbox live...especially me. So why not just throw in an extra disc from the offical Xbox magazine or some exclusive $20 disc in game stores or something? ANYTHING but Xbox live!

The expanison pack is an continued title that takes place after the ending of Doom 3...and I want to KEEP playing!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!

Back