Stealerships

If s/he was not your kid, why did you let him/her borrow your car? *smh* Like you said, lesson learned.
Believe me, I didnt... I drove a big GMC Jimmy 4x4 to work and left my new car at home in the garage. My wife at the time let her son use it as she felt he deserved it since he was "so neglected" by his real dad. The insurance didnt pay squat (and i just paid it off before this.... I was furrious. I bought another slightly used sport car, and she did it again behind my back, yep, he smashed the back end just getting out of the garage as he hit one of the other beasts i had in the driveway showing off to his fiends, she tried to hide it from me until he left that night I knew something was up and went straight to the garage to see the trunk buckled and lights busted.... needless to say, it was a divorce then and there, I was done with the BS. Get a job buy your own stuff kid. You may be my wife but your kid and I mean, you are not going to allow your kids to tear up my stuff....out. Let alone lie to me and think you have privlages to do as you please. Nope.

Well/ my wife took delivery of her Suzuki last week, she seems to like it, it's up to 500km already :)
The Car Dealer gave her a full tank of fuel and fuel vouchers to the tune of 200dollars to make up for the hassle - at least she won't have to fill up for a while!

Back