steal from the person above game !

^ steal ur gf mwahahahahahhaha

steals your bedroom and leave some spides and rats and snakes behind just for fun
double muhahahahahahah

^ steal ur ship again then scan me so it will become mine that no one can change and all so i can use it anytime to visit steel

build my bigger ship can call it titan then use missiles to blow your ship up then steal your eyes (again) then fix it with techology and use it on my butt sinc ei alredy have first pair muhahahahah

^steal the immortal sheld to protect my ship and u cant attack me at all and also steal legolas's sharp eyes so i can see the far ahead to find u so i can spy on u muahhahahahah

went beyond eh spaces far and wide to find an laser gun that can make an immortal shield become mortal and put the lord of the ring s ring of power on teh gun as an ammo then fire an deafening laser from million miles away as an sniper then steal that immortal shield

^steal the immportal power so i can be immportal and that kind you cant STEAL away from me and use the xenosaga girl to attack u since she is immortal and very strong

use virus to enter teh xenosaga girl to steal her mind and control her body i know i cant steal yo u but i can steal that girl oooo pretty eyes

well i have a machine that can control her *snickers* ^steal that xenosaga girl back sorry dude

(thinking hard) hmm how do i steal an immortal girl that have an machine that controls that gal prehaps i could build an universal remote that sends an immortal virus that bends her will into mine and merge our body into one of cours ei ll have to ger rid of the boobies then make our body one unsteal able ulimate cyborg with semi immortality of course cant be immortal since my body is mortal and her body is immortal so half immortal like wolverine from xmen movie so i still steal her body muhahahahahahah

*steals darkflare's glasses, replace it with granny's glasses* :giggle:

*steals GalaxyAngel's air conditioner so that she has none to cool herself off*

HAHAHHAHA CHERI.. nice try.. I have no air condition in my new house...

I bet you took it wrong house! *snickers*~:giggles:

I steal Cheri's clothes whole of it... *dispearing gone permantly* she'll screaming and where my clothes go?

Steals the warmth from Horselover61 and leaves horselover61 shivering in the cold. I'm awful he he he.:giggle: I left some nice huge ice blocks in the fireplace to replace the warmth.

Back