Steak: How do you like it cooked?

mistercristofer

Reaction score
I like mine medium rare, with some horseradish and Tabasco Brand Pepper Sauce!

well done with a little bit of burned on the end. ;) added some flavors of sweet and sour sauce.

Medium rare at home, or blood red/blue rare at a restaurant.

Just some black peppers or crushed peppercorns on mine.

Although once in awhile, I do like a good rare steak with grilled button mushrooms, green peppers, green onions, melted Swiss and a pasta filata-type cheese (like Mozzarella) with some crushed peppercorns served between two pieces of garlic baguette.

Grilled medium rare, lots of juice flowing; salt and pepper. :drool:

Mod note:

Thread's moved from General Chat to Lifestyle, health, fitness and food.

I like medium steak.

Well done! Just so it doesn't move or grow hair! :lol:

Rare to Medium Rare with sautéed mushrooms and onions.

Well DONE only.

Why?

Beef tapeworms. Proglottids. Larvae. Maggots. Some of those are common in rare steak as from what microbio courses have shown. A lot of the parasites and bacteria die at around 130+ degrees F. That's why you'd want a steak well done!

Well DONE only.

Why?

Beef tapeworms. Proglottids. Larvae. Maggots. Some of those are common in rare steak as from what microbio courses have shown. A lot of the parasites and bacteria die at around 130+ degrees F. That's why you'd want a steak well done!

yum. worms. it helps hasten the digestion process for me.

om nom nom fill'er up.

image.axd

00_05_1495_07a.gif

This next one doesn't really count.. :P

worms.jpg

successful thread hijack.. yess

Grilled, broiled or pan fried are fine with me. No matter how my steak is done, it must be medium rare. Rare is ok too though i prefer medium rare. Sometimes I will pass up steak in resturants because I can't pronounce the word rare correctly. I get steak well done when I don't make it clear how I want it done. I hate well done steak. I love it with A1 steak sauce. BBQ sauce is also good.

Back