Star Wars: The Complete Saga Blu-ray

rhr

Reaction score
Will Star Wars: The Complete Saga Blu-ray SDH with Black Soild Background?

Star Wars: The Complete Saga Blu-ray will be on Sept 16

I know Blu-Ray and HDMI won't support Closed Caption

To be specific, HDMI doesn't support traditional closed captioning which is embedded in the NTSC/PAL video signal (an unfortunate oversight on the part of whoever designed the HDMI and Blu Ray standard), but many DVD and Blu Ray discs do offer subtitles which are generated by the DVD player itself and superimposed on the screen, and indeed, the product details listed at Amazon.com say that the Star Wars Blu Ray set offers English subtitles (as well as French, Portuguese, and Spanish).

Since it's from Fox, it'll probably be just the subtitles with no background. Their subtitles often have thick black outlines which is a good thing.

My experience with "Star Wars" itself is good. They always captioned the extras. Maybe they will continue to be more thoughtful on their Blu rays?

will be a piece of junk theyve changed some things in the blu ray george lucas leave our movies alone!!!!!!! they were fine when they first came out you bastard quit making changes you heathan!!! if you wanna make changes dont just make a new fine (would be nice) now that being said....ill probably buy it since im a sw fan dang it dang it dang it

*sigh*

And here I thought I had finally found a place on the internet that could calmly discuss Star Wars without bitching about the changes.

Back