Star, my cat has me trained

Jasmine4lakshmi

Reaction score
This morning after feeding Star, my cat, I get online to check email. A few minutes after she's done eating her crunchies, she comes and sits right next to me. She stares at me, and I know exactly what she wants. I ask her, " Are you thirsty?" She looks at me bright eyed, then looks at the bathroom. I get up, and walk straight to the bathroom, let her inside, and she hops into the bathtub, and I turn on the faucet for her to get a drink of "fresh water." Knowing full and well, when I fed her this morning, I also gave her fresh water in her bowl.

Nooo, that's not fresh enough, lol. She has taught both my hubby and myself to get her a drink in the bathroom.

cute, your kitty is cute spoiled. How did you find the name Star for your furgirl? ;)

LOL, she is clever, we don't even have a litterbox for her, she scratches at the door to go outside to potty. Just like a dog. lol. I named her Star because when she was a kitten she was mostly white. As she has gotten older, she has turned gray. She's got the prettiest blue eyes though. A real goofball of a cat too, likes to sleep on her back like a human, and loves the color red. She chooses red items over any other color. lol, her favorite blanket is a fleece red colored one.

Back