Staff Page

Ethereal

Reaction score
I think there should be a staff page that lists the moderators and is easily located. I have been here for a while and (call me unobservant) I don't know who the mods are, except RR. I think that a staff page or a stickied post in the announcements forum would be very helpful.

Ethereal said:
I think there should be a staff page that lists the moderators and is easily located. I have been here for a while and (call me unobservant) I don't know who the mods are, except RR. I think that a staff page or a stickied post in the announcements forum would be very helpful.
There is a link on near bottom of AD homepage that you can check who-who. Click 'View Forum Leaders' link on grey bar below of Moderator's Corner forum.

I hope I explain clear... my apologies if I didn't.

Last edited:
Ethereal said:
Ah, I see. Why thank you.
No problem. Glad to be in your service.

Bow.gif

There is already a page like that. Go to the front page and scroll to the bottom. You'll see "Forum Leaders". That will show you all the moderators. :thumb:

VamPyroX said:
There is already a page like that. Go to the front page and scroll to the bottom. You'll see "Forum Leaders". That will show you all the moderators. :thumb:
As much as I appreciate you try to be helpful (because I really do), it's generally a wise idea to read topic before replying.

Magatsu said:
There is a link on near bottom of AD homepage that you can check who-who. Click 'View Forum Leaders' link on grey bar below of Moderator's Corner forum.

I hope I explain clear... my apologies if I didn't.

Ah, I didn't see that. I clicked on the thread, saw your post, and replied to it. I didn't realize it was already answered. ;)

Back