SSCD Speed and Style Club of the Deaf

SSCD

Reaction score
Speed and Style Club of the Deaf has been founded recently ago. www.sscd.us This July 15th will have deaf car show and 2 fast 2 furious movie with cc in Chicago, IL. Hopful this club will grow bigger by two years. You could make your own team such as Velocity Team from Chicago, IL and other in Austin, TX. Itself the SSCD website has no pictures yet, until July 15th passed then you will see lot of cool cars in SSCD website. Good Luck.

what u mean? like import cars with body kits, rims, etc? i didn't know we have deaf group like that.

SSCD www.sscd.us

Oh yeah they have their own team in Chicago area, what i'm doing is set up the club for them to join in SSCD. In future in most of city would have their own team, for example one team is still waiting in austin, tx for deaf car show, if you know anyone who has performance, classic, low-rider, and fast motorcycle please let me know. I'm gathering deaf and hearing that knows American Sign Language with cars into sscd. It just became founded under non-profit organization 501 (c) 3. You were just few days ago from first time in our history Speed and Style Club of the Deaf has been found. Next event will be in August. Let me know if you're interesting in it.

look great it

look great it my freind use style and speed!! i tell them abt it keep contact you ..i was use full kits abt 15 years ago i come from uk i drive big jeep moment i still build full kit for race.. u see at www.deafkartni.co.uk

Originally posted by SSCD
Speed and Style Club of the Deaf has been founded recently ago. www.sscd.us This July 15th will have deaf car show and 2 fast 2 furious movie with cc in Chicago, IL. Hopful this club will grow bigger by two years. You could make your own team such as Velocity Team from Chicago, IL and other in Austin, TX. Itself the SSCD website has no pictures yet, until July 15th passed then you will see lot of cool cars in SSCD website. Good Luck.

Hey I met some of these guys on the pics. Some I know very well. I gotta say Eric got a niiicee Mustang. I was staring at his ride. He just got a new dvd screen with ps2 connected. Ooohohohooooo

Back