*squeals* We re ecastic!!!

Chrysanthe

Reaction score
Hello y'all! We want to share with you about our great news. I wouldn't wanna brag but what the hey. I am proud!!!

My husband and I went to dr. appointment for ultra sound. My parents went with us. My dad was a former OBGYN and he wanted to be there to find out the baby sex but he was amazed with all the new technology has improved with ultra sound. He was thrilled about it.

Anyway, beginning of our appointment, the nurse started to doing the ultra sound, the first time I saw the baby was in my belly, the baby was waving at us. I thought I was imagining it but all of us saw it. We thought it was funny and sooo cute. NO KIDDING!

During the ultra sound, I could see part of the baby's body and was moving a lot. It was amazing to see how a lil tiny person is inside me and growing. It made me to cry. I can't wait to meet the baby. So, I was so anxious to know about the baby's sex! I couldn't wait... and I asked (with interpreter) the nurse what's the baby's sex. She think she knows but had to ask her supervisor if she was right. She had her supervisor to see the baby and the measurements were correct. The baby is definitely healthy and I was so relieved since I had some crazy dreams and thinking if she was ok or not!!! Ahh.. whew.

Finally, she told me she is 100% sure that the baby is a girl! I was so happy! I won a bet! haha. My husband has to take me to a nice place to go out. Hehe. My husband and I are thrilled and can't wait to meet her.

I thought I could share with you the exciting news. :) :)

We already picked out the name. But it wont be announced until the baby will be born. *squeals*

Congrats on your new baby girl. And what would you have to do if it was a boy? Just curious...

Enjoy your night out :)

Congratulations on knowing yur gonna have a baby girl and hope she will bring joy and happiness to ur family life.

aww congrats on having a baby girl! :) May the baby bring you joy when she arrive in the world.. :)

wow thats excitment! Congrat to have a pretty lil girl! I'm expecting a boy. I have 2 girls and one boy. that would be 2 boys after baby born. So, i'm 5 mos along. I'm exciting too!

Congrats, Bewitched... ya and your hubby gonna be blessed with a little girl for sure.....

Congrats on your new baby girl. And what would you have to do if it was a boy? Just curious...

Enjoy your night out :)

If it was a boy, I would still love him and my husband would have won the bet! Ha. Before I found out, I didn't have a preference of a boy or a girl. As long as the baby is healthy, then I am happy. HOwever my hunch was telling it was gonna be a girl.

Thanks everyone who congratulated us. Thanks!!!!

Congrats to you.... all the best wishes you have wonderful around arms your new baby incoming way...

Aw, beautiful news ! Congratulations ! :D

( psst... I am retired. No more babies for me. Heh heh )

Congratulations on having a baby girl yayaya :applause:

My nephew just born last Jan 29 aww he is soo cute lol right now he is 2 months old on March 29th :lol:

Back