Sprite Remix

It was not bad at all.. I went with Vamp and it was interesting too.

Who knows... America could become like Japan. Japan releases over 100 new sodas every year!

Mmm, never heard of it. I'm behind news on new freaky foods and drinks! :ugh:

Originally posted by MsGiglz
uh oh.. looks like Sprite gone naked!!

:laugh2:
My thoughts exactly! At first, I thought it was a water bottle because it was clear. My girlfriend looked at it and grabbed one. I was like, "eh?" and grabbed one too for myself.

Other day, I was at Shop N Save, noticed that they do have Sprite Remix but wasn't in mood to taste it just yet. I'd taste it when I'm in mood to try it - will update with you guys when I taste it. ;)

Originally posted by t e d d y
have u guys tried that drink? it's delicious, im drinking it right now :thumb:
hi Teddy I will try that thanks for let me know Hey teddy you know me I am from NYSSD CLass of 1999 and I am Nicole R :wave:

I've tried Sprite Remix some months ago since I live in Atlanta, home of Coca-Cola Company. I like it a lot though I dislike Sprite. I'm looking forward to the day when Coca-Cola comes up with its Diet Sprite Remix... :)

Tried one sip of it, I didn't like it. Not a really soda fan here.

i hate SPRITE REMIX!! fjal;skjfs it taste kind of like im drinking a big bottle of kiddy's liquid med mixed with a soda or something kldjfalksjdfkl! taste like bullshit tropical flavor in the sprite!

I saw it the other day at Wallymart. I thought of you when I saw it. LOL

Back