Sprite Ice

Mint? Blah! Ever eat a mint then drink a cup of water? That feeling? Well, this could be worse! Imagine taking a swig of Listerine or Scope then drinking Sprite. Blah!

I can bet if it is so popular up in Canada and maybe, Coca-Cola will decide to release to the United States one day.

Originally posted by Brian
I can bet if it is so popular up in Canada and maybe, Coca-Cola will decide to release to the United States one day.
yeah i hope they will, someday when i'm in canada ill look for it ;)

I thought I saw one at my store at SuperTarget... saw the brand called Sprite but look so different... perhap I was dreaming...

Sprite Ice sounds interesting to me. I will try to taste it.

I used to get some mint leaves and chew on it before I went to see Lisa. I had some mint growing around my place.

I saw something else.. It is Sprint Remix. I bought it yesterday and tasted it. It is not bad. I have not tried Sprint Ice yet. Sprint Remix should be available everywhere in US.

I've tried Sprite Ice - at first, it was OK...then the minty taste came through and I didn't like it. :roll:

Hmm sounds almost like a mint julip... hmmm I woudln't mind trying it! when is it coming out in America??

I'm satisfied enough with Remix. However, it would be nice if they came out with a diet version. :(

Back