Sprint Relay - HTC EVO 4G

I ever wonder about sammy glaxy battery life? I used to have sammy moment and battery life was short regardless if I tried to turn off unnecessary running apps.

Catty

Same battery pack as EVO 4G. 1500 mAh

Yeah, AMOLED is best screen than any phones.
yeah, thats very true.. ;)

I didn't try post double. It must be glitch in posting somehow..

Samsung Moment is Amoled itself. Blame goes to lighted slide out keyboard which drains battery rather quickly. This probably why Evo and Droid X do not have physical keyboard don't drain battery quickly.

Thanks for tip on Samsung Vibrant. I could advise someone who owns one.

Catty
Dude, dont worry about double posts.. I believe you its glitch..

I honest with you, I did not know that Samsung Moment has AMOLED itself you are first mentioned. I am *perplex* thats very ODD, right!? but perhaps you are right about keyboard with lights that cause drain battery quickly..

You said EVO and Droid X had no issues with battery.. whats about mine? lol.. i just kidding... How did i know my samoled vibrant wont drain the battery life. I tested it , watch movies, surf web, and talk IMs. it still runs all day.

But I really despite the recharge it takes forever like 4 and 5 hours, its not normal, right?

Android 2.2 Froyo includes data tethering via USB and the ability to become a portable WiFi hotspot but Sprint WiFi hotspot only for EVO 4G

EVO 4G getting update Android 2.2 August 3. EVO Dragon, are you happy?

I downloaded Android 2.2 today. Hmm.. I tested on my EVO with benchmark.

BEFORE (Android 2.1)
Test1.jpg

AFTER (Android 2.2)
Test2.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5kTwQ6yOgg&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - my new toy - HTC EVO!!![/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYoFiv4WoiU&feature=related]YouTube - HTC EVO NEW FIRMWARE UPDATE ANDROID 2.2 ! HOW ??[/ame]

I do know that att is very deaf friendly, especially in southeast states. :lol:

Yeah, it's true that most carrier providers are not deaf friendly, deaf people need to realize the product itself--not the carrier. I mean there are many ways around agents, bring your friend, family or an interpreter, that's all there is to it. Just because Sprint is deaf friendly does not necessary mean they have better service, plan or product namely HTC Evo. In my area (PR) most of the population of deaf brought iPhone because the product itself is deaf friendly, not the actual service and I have YET to see one of them own an Evo...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI1mYWmfGyA&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Sprint offers first HTC EVO? 4G phone in America: 1 of 4[/ame]

What benchmark program is this?

Edit: Ah, it's Neocore, found it in the market!

bingo... Nexus One is first place. It beat EVO.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utnYpybdIKo&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Last edited:
Dude, She forget something about Google. Google strongly support deaf community. Google really honored ADA policy in google business for deaf civil rights.

Why not you help her out of troubleshoots? She can add attach photos or clip with email.. Homescreen> Application> gallery (whtever option photo or clip), menu> select> share then dialog panel appear of whichoever you desire to select & send. thats not hard, right? :P

Dude, She forget something about Google. Google strongly support deaf community. Google really honored ADA policy in google business for deaf civil rights.

Why not you help her out of troubleshoots? She can add attach photos or clip with email.. Homescreen> Application> gallery (whtever option photo or clip), menu> select> share then dialog panel appear of whichoever you desire to select & send. thats not hard, right? :P

eh?.. I don't know her. You can reply message to her youtube comment box. don't tell me if she is cute.. oh, plz.. lol jk

lol, you left message in her youtube comment box.

attachment.php

Attachments

• youtube.JPG
    youtube.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 132
Back