Sprint Relay - HTC EVO 4G

LOL @ EVO fanboy...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ6TP3_oPGQ]YouTube - HTC EVO 4G REASON TO SELECT IT OVER iPHONE 4 FOR DEAF[/ame]

He's speaking of budget..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTWUuKbsAMw]YouTube - NOT COMPLAINS AGAINST IPHONE 4 AND HTC EVO 4 G[/ame]

I agree with him. I like iPhone 4 and EVO. no matter which one is best.

I thought you may wants to know that sprint will have Samsung Epic 4G coming soon i am trying to compare iphone 4, htc evo 4g and epic 4g

I thought you may wants to know that sprint will have Samsung Epic 4G coming soon i am trying to compare iphone 4, htc evo 4g and epic 4g

Not yet for new Samsung Epic 4G. We will wait to get more report on comparison.

Wirelessly posted

I will keep eye on the Samsung one. I love samsung phones because they're well built and they are good quality phones also they don't break easy if you drop it.

I found a non biased review on HTC EVO w/ sprint. It's from anandtech, where they take customizations and freedom seriously. Long time internet site that's been up since 1998.
They had good list of specs to show about it vs other phones:

The Sprint HTC EVO 4G Review - AnandTech :: Your Source for Hardware Analysis and News

So, battery is same rating as iPhone in mAh. Technically its the same, but different use habits or the OS programming is the draining factor. Most interesting thing is the improvement over screen size. I didn't know the Evo was that large over Iphone screen.

attachment.php

$199 iPhone 2 year contract looks better though.. less paying overall. They put up pricing for 2 years like I calculated!

Attachments

• evo-compairison.jpg
    evo-compairison.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 57
More things to share..

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

But Sprint has Tap plan I believe, so we can get costs cut here..

Attachments

• htc-1.jpg
    htc-1.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 58
  • htc-2.jpg
    htc-2.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 56
  • htc-3.jpg
    htc-3.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 56
  • htc-4.jpg
    htc-4.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 56
Chevy, the link for your comparison didn't show through.

One thing I like about Anand's reviews is he explains the differences, rather than some rave HTC or apple fanboy "oh we got this woot!" and no explanation from their review. I like it when he is clear and tells what the specs mean and how to read the difference between phones like that.

He mentioned iphone 4 review will be up soon!

Chevy, the link for your comparison didn't show through.

One thing I like about Anand's reviews is he explains the differences, rather than some rave HTC or apple fanboy "oh we got this woot!" and no explanation from their review. I like it when he is clear and tells what the specs mean and how to read the difference between phones like that.

He mentioned iphone 4 review will be up soon!

Ok You can choose few of mobile devices for your comparison. You may pick up HTC EVO 4G, Samsung Epic 4G, Apple iPhone 4 and other mobile devices to make own comparison.

Oh ok. So you mean like this? I see.

Attachments

• comp.jpg
    comp.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 16
Surely you are one of them. ;)

Yeah, I am. I hope Chevy57 is happy with his thread for more discussion everything with EVO, iPhone 4 and other phones. thank you for your little troll without discussion for nothing.

Last edited:
Yeah, I am. I hope Chevy57 is happy with his thread for more discussion everything with EVO, Apple 4 and other phones. thank you for your little troll without discussion for nothing.

Don't matter about interesting any mobile devices. next iPhone 6 or 7 is related to Apple's iHoloPhone in 2012?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n83XjFSSvM&feature=related"]YouTube - Apple's iHoloPhone[/ame]
:lol:

My wife and I had same problem with Sprint rebates thru Sprint relay store before. We had to call to Sprint to solve the problem. Just call to Sprint relay store and they will solve your problem.

I received Sprint email...

Sprint-1.png

Oh, just wait until July 5th..

Back