Sprint or Sprint Relay Store

LuvCilla

Reaction score
Hi all,

I would like to know if any of you have purchased your phone at your local Sprint store and got the data plan for the deaf and/or hard of hearing or not.

I have heard from a few deafies (here in Jacksonville, FL) that they did and managed to get the plan they wanted instead of going through Sprint Relay Store. My contract expired last month and I wanted to leave my current carrier and go to Sprint. I know it doesn't have the best signal strength but it has the data plan that I like.

If any of you did, please leave comments here and I would like to know. Good idea or do I have to order thru Sprint Relay Store myself?

:ty::ty:

Hi all,

I would like to know if any of you have purchased your phone at your local Sprint store and got the data plan for the deaf and/or hard of hearing or not.

I have heard from a few deafies (here in Jacksonville, FL) that they did and managed to get the plan they wanted instead of going through Sprint Relay Store. My contract expired last month and I wanted to leave my current carrier and go to Sprint. I know it doesn't have the best signal strength but it has the data plan that I like.

If any of you did, please leave comments here and I would like to know. Good idea or do I have to order thru Sprint Relay Store myself?

:ty::ty:

I went through Relay Store. If you're buying something from Relay Store, you need VP to complete order.

Back