Sprint is America's Favorite 4G Network?

dragonman3000

Reaction score
Sprint- All Together Now
So who agree with this slogan? I never try their 4G network and i wanted to know your opinion about it :D

Im a Virgin Mobile customer and VM is part of Sprint Network. Im pretty satisfied with their Beyond Talk Plan because i get unlimited text, web, data and 300 voice minutes for $25. what a bargain!

Right now they are America's ONLY 4G network as Verizon and AT&T do not have their 4G networks fully set up yet. Once they get theirs up and fully nationwide we will likely have a 4G coverage race between Verizon and AT&T. Sprint will drop to the bottom of the pack, especially in rural areas such as Arkansas. There is no Sprint store here within a 50 mile radius. The closest Sprint store to me is in Ft. Smith - 70 miles away.

Each carrier thinks their "4G" is the right 4G. Sprint uses WiMax, Verizon uses LTE, Tmobile uses HSPA+, so which is the true 4G? Each to his own. But, I've been reading reports that Verizon Thunderbolt blows Sprint EVO out of the water in speed tests. Too bad Verizon is $54 a month, Sprint is $39 a month, for the unlimited text and data plan, so currently Sprint is my favorite because it's cheaper. :D

Verizon's 4G/LTE network is active only in select cities in America right now. It will take 2-3 years for it to go fully nationwide.

Sprint is slow as molasses. Remember, that is the fastest average speeds. I'll bet you AT&T's 4G will be faster than Sprint once they launch nationwide this summer in select cities, for now.

No Surprise Here, Verizon’s 4G LTE Network Crushes Sprint’s 4G WiMAx in 1,000 Speed Tests - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

I don't know piddly-doo-squat about Sprint other than they simply don't have a market here. It is Verizon or AT&T. Those are your two choices in this area. We used to have Alltel until they were sold to Verizon.

I don't know piddly-doo-squat about Sprint other than they simply don't have a market here. It is Verizon or AT&T. Those are your two choices in this area. We used to have Alltel until they were sold to Verizon.

Yeah, nor I don't. When I was thinking of switching to Sprint. I wasn't impressed with it. I decided to stay with AT&T as I don't have any real complaints with the service. I pay for what I get. The funny thing is that we don't have AT&T retail stores but have bunch of AT&T authorized resellers in big box retailers like Wal-Mart, Best Buy and Target...also in Radio Shack. I'm pretty sure someday they will build AT&T store here because of 3G coverage was launched in Feb 2011. I think US Celluar is popular around here because I see bunch of them around.

Yeah, nor I don't. When I was thinking of switching to Sprint. I wasn't impressed with it. I decided to stay with AT&T as I don't have any real complaints with the service. I pay for what I get. The funny thing is that we don't have AT&T retail stores but have bunch of AT&T authorized resellers in big box retailers like Wal-Mart, Best Buy and Target...also in Radio Shack. I'm pretty sure someday they will build AT&T store here because of 3G coverage was launched in Feb 2011. I think US Celluar is popular around here because I see bunch of them around.

Yup, I agree with you about Sprint is piece of shit.

att has one problem that need fix the congestion on network and if they did so they are good to go, also buy and merge tmobile will help a lot too.

Back